Reviews for Love Prevails
olivia chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
more please
IHJ chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
It's an okay story, but seems a bit too cliched of hate-turns-to-love genre, but then again, how else can it be? Hope Tom doesn't end up TOO manic and I like the twist about their teacher, Miss Robinson. The language is quite...well, in high school, I didn't really know/hear such words used so abundantly but if that's what you hear around you...*shrug*
LlovelyRosaline chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
hello are you going to update anytime 's a great plot and i love it please don't leave me hanging.
GothicFlavor chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
Excellent. Updating would be an excellent idea. Especially if you do so...very soon!
LlovelyRosaline chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
Are you going to be a good little person and update this as soon as you can if you don't I'll scream I swear.
Autumn tears chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
YES! Chapter 2 was even better! Oh. Whats up with Tom. O.o hm. Can't wait for the next chapter...
Twistedlyinsane chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
Wow what a great story.I can't what to read more!_
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow I can't wait until you get the next chapter up. You have started the story great I would love to read more.
Don't want to chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
good job, i totally like the plot... - neways, keep up the good work, i hope u post up the next chapter soon!
Autumn tears chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
What thats it? Ah! I was getting into that too! lol. Oh well, you'll just have to write more :D