Reviews for Soft Hands
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Holy shit. That is so insanely powerful, and the sort of role-reversal makes it all the more so. "How soft your hands could be/ And it was softly that they broke me." Bipolar emotion, almost, love-hate. And I honestly feel for the both of you in this poem, even though I know neither. Wow. I can't even think of words for this. ;;
Algul Siento chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
wow, this is really good. it's very well thought through and very very well done. i've never read any poetry recently thats this good and i read a good amount. anyways good stuff. there are some parts that could flow better but other than that it was great.

Until are paths cross again,

i remain Zilong
Melusine07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow. absolutely breathetakingly beautiful.
Darkness Shadowed chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Sometimes the ones that break us, actually make us stronger. They make us wake up to the reality of this cold world. She is not worth your hate, or your world. She is not worth emotion at all. Sadly though, that is the curse that is placed on us. To hate our creators for making us love them, and leaving us alone.

Stevie
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I broke so many people in my self-titled reign of terror. I'm sorry you had to be one of them... isn't it utterly terrible how the best poems stem from such pain? As always, hauntingly and beautifully written.
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
wow... just... wow... i dont know what else to say but, wow
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
i really like this poem... i don't know what else to say. i LOVED the rhyming scheme and how it kept on changing, and it was just beautiful. i loved these lines:

So this was for you, my darling Aly.

Who I protected above the rest.

I hate you the most.

Because I will always love you best.

great job and keep writing.

dARLiN69
LostC chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
After reading reviews previous to this, I feel like I have to inform you, after suppressing a twinge of embarassment, that I agree with them, especially the almost-crying part.

I would think... personally... that there isn't at least a fraction of anyone's heart that wouldn't be broken upon reading this poem of yours. It echoes, very strongly, the feeling of being in love... with someone who won't, or can't give you your happily ever after.

"So this was for you, my darling Aly.

Who I protected above the rest.

I hate you the most.

Because I will always love you the best."

I have no words.

*LostC
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
wow, i'm speechless! it was beautiful, absoloutely fabulous, the depth of pain came out in those few words, the poem was just really touching.
zendska not signed in chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
thats awfully sad and very well-written.
Bleak chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm someone who reads but doesn't review unless the poem touches me in some way, and this one has.

It's touched me in a way no other poem has. It's honesty the only one that has damn near brought me to tears, and I hate to admit when I've come close to crying.

Well done.
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
wow, that was really good. long, but good.