Reviews for Anniki
Hawk Mage chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
Loved it. Sorry it took me so long. I loved it.
Kell Hound chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
very nice chapter. that's an interesting ending you go there.
Destin chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Sorry for the long wait for me to review...I was busy for devart ;;
Anywayz, this is getting so interesting with Kia. Damn it, you must write more! This is a cliff hanger, and yeah, I want to read what's happening next.
So yeah..I make no sense today ;;
Laerian chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
This was a really good chapter! I wonder what all this is with the strange dreams and her grandfather. This is getting really good! I did notice one thing you might want to look at in this chapter: After Anniki turned from Kai and saw that the pendent had reappeared, you say that she picked it up. But what happened to Kai? Wouldn't he have commented on what she has in her hand, or did he leave the attic by this time? Or did he just not see Anniki pick it up? You didn't say and I was a little confused. But other than that, this chapter is great. I will definately read more. Keep it up!
Laerian
ps:I have a new chapter out if you havn't already read it. Please R&R when you get a chance. Thanks!
Laerian chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Hey, this was really good. I wonder what the deal is with this voice. Very strange and interesting. The family backround was good too.
For what you can improve on: in the paragraph after Anniki tells herself that it was 'just one of her weird dreams' you started almost all the sentences with the word 'she'. Try to keep from doing this.
But other than that, everything was great. I will definately have to read the next chapter. Keep it up!
Laerian chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
Hey, this was a good chapter. Why won't Henry just leave her be? Anniki should just hit him in the throat. That would teach him. Anyway, I liked this chapter. Keep it up!
Laerian
ps: thanks for the review!
randomfanwriter chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Cool story. Not much to judge right now since I haven't read in to it. But I will be sure to remember to read it soon. If you would please check out some of my work, that would be great!
Laerian chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Anime Queen
hey, good chapter. It wasn't too long; the lines were spaced out so it was shorter than it seemed. About the dialogue, I didn't see anything wrong with it. But i havn't been writing that long and im sure you have more experience with this sort of thing. But overall i think this is a very good start. Keep it up.
Laerian chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Anime Queen
wow, good hook! I must read more. What's this spirit all about? What is this path Anniki must take? I will definately read on! great story!
ps: I finally posted a second chapter. Please R&R if you're interested. Thanks
Hawk Mage chapter 12 . 3/6/2004
I like Felicity and Nell. Now Tai... hmm. *tries to hid him in closet* I like him a lot.
Starr: GIVE HIM BACK!
*sighs* Yes mean bossy person. Sniffles. I wouldn't do that to you honestly. lol. I was just being stupid. Coffee does that to me. Please do more.
Starr: Bossy me? Never.
You're not starr. Here's the meatballs.
Destin chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
I felt bad for Anniki earlier in this chapter, when no one was believing her, or at least listening.
Anywayz, I think the characters are well devolped, great job I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the lessons, and the things, that this story makes me wonder. it's great
Destin chapter 11 . 9/15/2003
The review thing is weird O.o I think fictionpress made it look different. Anywayz I caught up in this, so tell me if you update on this too, if I don't review in about a week. You write great stories ! Make sure to update!

Pikurusu chapter 11 . 8/17/2003
I'm back! _ That was really something... wow. I don't know what to say about this chapter except for the fact that I can kind of relate to Kai but without the exact same situation. Anyway, that was a great chapter, I always thought it was funny to watch guys blow off their anger but I probably shouldn't laugh. ;;

I don't really know about Felicity, but I thought Nell was kind of funny in the earlier chapters. I liked his personality. Others characters? I still like Kai and Tai is the perfect best friend and Anniki is really cool. I can't wait to find out what she's up to. Update soon!
Hawk Mage chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
I like Kai. I think he's pretty cool. This was a great chapter. Off to read the stories I need to read.
Totoya chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
All of your chapters are always so good! I loved this chapter! It's so awsome! The way you describe emotions and feelings is amazing! Poor Kai, he's still my favorite character!*huggles Kai*

His past is so sad! It made me cry! I can't believe his father was that horrible! And one bad event just happened to follow another for him!I really liked the way you fit the past in there as well, it's always neat to have things as dreams!

I hope Anniki is alright! Anniki is my other favorite character!

Everything was so well written too! And your characters seem so real! Keep up the great work! Thank you for sending me the link to your fanfiction story!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »