Reviews for Anniki
Kell Hound chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
wonderful. i'm glad i know more about my favorite character now.
Totoya chapter 10 . 8/16/2003
Another great chapter! Things are getting more and more interesting, everything is tying together! The darkness makes sense and it's such a neat concept!

I really like where this story is headed, the plot is great!

Poor Anniki having to explain it all and try to not look weird at the same time! lol! This chapter was so well done, I love how you write what each character is feeling, it gives some great insight!

Sorry for not reviewing sooner! Things have been busy!lol!

Oh, and I still have to read your fanfic! I really want to read it but I can't seem to find it on and I feel really stupid but I don't know your pen name for either. I can't find it on your bio! Would you be able to post it or mail it to me?

I'm glad you're going to put in more about Kai too! :) Keep up the good work!
Totoya chapter 9 . 8/10/2003
Hi! I was really busy, sorry this took so long!

That was so cute! I loved the cute moments between Kai and Anniki! I hope what she has to tell him doesn't drive him away! Is she really going to replace herself?

This story gets better and better! It's so suspenseful.

Your grammer and sentence structure are great! Your writting style gets better all the time even though I don't think it needs to improve! lol! Love the way you write!

I'm glad you like long reviews because that's usually what I give. I can't wait to read your next chapter, I'll get to that as soon as possible. And I'll read your fanfic too!
Kell Hound chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
great job keep writing
Hawk Mage chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Love this chapter. I'm really liking your stories.

Shadow relm, eh? Yugioh?

Starr: yes.

Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Pikurusu chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Thank you so much for updating before I left... if that was your intention. I'm so glad! Great chapter! I'm still a little confused but I can't wait to find out more in the next chapter. Yay! Anyway, you're writing is getting better and better and I can't wait to read more. *gets out a pen and writes: note to self, read more of Anime Queen's stories.* Going to update my own stories now

-Pikurusu
Pikurusu chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
O... This chapter was so exciting even though she didn't explain anything. TF saying she was replacing herself and the fact that Anniki finally appeared in front of her friends again. Ahh! I might go crazy if you don't update soon... although I'm leaving on a week-long vacation on Saturday. :*( You don't have to update before then, no pressure at all! A whole week without a computer! Save me!

Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait 'til you update and we're finally informed. Yay!

-Pikurusu
Hawk Mage chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
Ohh. Great chapter.

I have been reviewing on your fanfiction dang it. I'm Joey's Girl for crying out loud. I love your stories.
Totoya chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
Hi!

No, you're deffinatly not overdoing it with the mystery! It's dragging me further into the story! I love this fiction so much! Mystery is a great thing in stories! It adds suspense and characterization!

Kai is so sweet! Does he have a crush on Anniki? Cute!XD

Every chapter you do explain something, or give hints as to what's going on!

I want to find out what Anniki was working on, is everyone really safe? Or is that just what she thinks?

It'll be interesting to see her try and return everything to normal!I'm glad she finally came out of her room!

You're really great at developing your characters' personalities, they seem so real! Writing thoughts and feelings is another thing you do really well!

Please write more soon!I'm very curious!
Hawk Mage chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
Excellent chapter as usual. I'm glad you're back. Keep up the good work.
Black Jaguar 12 chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
This is really good. It got me so transfixed, my friend on AIM was worried! I like this, though it's realy confusing. Guess I'll just have to read more, huh?

The one thing you should do is make sure you watch it one your tenses. Mostly it's in the oast, but then there'll be a sentence in present adn its reaally confusing. Just check u on that, though, adn this is perfect!

Keep writing adn update soon!

ciao
Pikurusu chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
Yay! Anniki's finally coming out! This story is keeping me guessing so much as to what will happen next... with her parents, Kai, the darkness... it's all so cool! I really can't wait 'til you update!
Totoya chapter 7 . 7/19/2003
It is not too confusing! I love the suspense, and the mystery! Everything!

Anniki is so cool! She's totally dedicated to her friends and what she does!

I'm so happy you're putting in more about Kai! He's cool too!

Yep! I knew about auther alert! You're on that! Sorry it took me so long to reply too, my computer got a virus and I had to get a whole new one!

I think dreams are really cool too! And I'm so glad this story has so much to do with dreams! I can't wait till the next chapters, when you explain everthing! I'm trying to think of what this could all possibly be right now!

Poor Niki! I hope she gets to talk to her friends again! It seems as though Kai is the most worried.

This just keeps getting better and better! Love the way you write!
Pikurusu chapter 7 . 7/19/2003
Yay! I can review, I just had to go on my other computer. Anyway, good chapter! I really want to know what the darkness is that's going to get them... And when TF was worired about being replaced, that was so sad. :*( Update soon or I might go crazy! (not that i'm not crazy already)
Hawk Mage chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
Great chapter. Isn't author alert great? I use it for all my favorite authors. Which means you are on my author alerts. Love this chapter. Thanks for the idea on my story. That actually will help. Thanks.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »