Reviews for Anniki
Kesaru2.0 chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. ONE QUESTION DID THEY REALLY STAY AT HER HOUSE FOR WHAT TWO MONTHS. DIDN'T HER PARNETS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. LIKE I SAID, THIS IS A GREAT STORY BUT TWO MONTHS IS MONDO BAZZARO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Pikurusu chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
That's so sweet that Kai waited at her door. What's Anniki doing? Must know! I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. That's really awesome how her friends continue to wait for her. Awesome chapter. Keep it up!
Totoya chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Don't worry! It wasn't too long!

I enjoyed reading it. Anniki is based off of you? That's so cool!

I think she and Kai are going to get along really well later!

This chapter was interesting with Kai's dream and everything! I like the way you add dreams in like that!

I want to learn more about what Anniki is doing! Poor TF! I hope she's not going to replace him! Does Kai's dream have a great significance?

Can't wait to read more!
Destin chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
It's great ! Thanks for telling me you updated _ This is such a great story.

-Destin Scar
Hawk Mage chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
He. Love this chapter. That was great.

Starr: She was able to relax finally. She choked on soda because of a story we were told. It was funny. That's why she's hyper. Great chapter. Loving it.
Totoya chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Wow! Great chapter! I took a look at your website too! It's really nice!

I love how you're developing this idea, it's so suspenseful! I'm glad Anniki finally found something out about her grandfather. Kai is one of my favorite characters so far!

The necklace disapered, I bet that has a meaning too! I can't wait to find out her dream's meaning. It's funny how Anniki has to live on a fixed schedule! She really likes Anime! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pikurusu chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Awesome chapter! That's weird with the pendant disappearing and reappearing. I can't wait to find out why. I like the drawing. It looks so cool. :)
Destin chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
YOu never told me you had another story ! I like this story alot ! I like how you write, and you have great ideas _ PLease update . Sorry I'm a late reviewer in this story. I fell bad . Please update.

-Destin Scar
white lily chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
I enjoyed this. I love how you write, it seems very real. Newho, greatness! carry on updating
Totoya chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
Wonderful chapter! Definatly interesting with the dream and everything! I want to know what it means!

I absolutly loved reading this and can't wait for the next chapter! What will Anniki find out about her grandfather? This is really interesting and I love where it's set too! It's really neat! Please continue this! I can't wait for another update!
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
Thanks for the plug in for my story. Also thank you for leting me join your group. It made me so happy! This was cool. I can't wait for more.

Starr: Off to Harry Potter.

Thank you Captian Obvious.

Starr: You're welcome my sidekick Duh!

HS: Save me.
Totoya chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
It's taking me so long to review everyone's stories!

I loved this last chapter!

It was so funny! Poor Anniki with Henry! I thought that was funny because I remember a friend of mine having a problem like that, some people just do not get hints! Very well writtne too!

I feel bad for Kai! He doesn't have a close friend? Nell is amusing!

Continue please! I'll check out your other story too when I have time!
Hawk Mage chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
This was great. I loved this chapter.
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
it's great but i think it's a bit confusing anyway update it soon keep up the good work! _!
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
I'm liking this a lot. I didn't think it was too long. I think you're doing great. Unfortunately, I'm pretty new on working on my stuff also. I think it's great though. I think you're doing great with the dialogue and actions.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »