Reviews for Anniki
Totoya chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Hi, thank you for reviewing! I read your story in return and I think this is more than worthy of a review!

Absolutly amazing! The proluge is very attention grabbing, and no, you're dialogue isn't awkward at all! I really like they way everything was explained and I want to learn more about TF! Great going! Love the story so far now continue! I want to read more!
Pikurusu chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
O! I like TF! I want to learn more about him! Don't worry, I like long chapters but I strangely don't write many... Anyway I can't wait 'til you update!
Destin chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I like this story alot ! Your stories are always so good ! PLease write more, o and thank you for the reviews.

THis is one heck of a good story, or so the beginning of a good story. PLEASE UPDATE!

-Destin Scar
nic mirusaki chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
your story is short, but great!pls. update it i can't wait to see what will happen! keep up the good work! oh yeah if you have time pls. read mine it is the continuation of the anime tales of eternia if you know that anime that is anyway ihope you'll update it soon!
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Oh, this is good. You are an excellent writer. I too like anime. Please do more on this.
Pikurusu chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
How could you just end it like that? I'm guessing as to what might happen and I really want to know. Please upload the rest!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4