Reviews for Two of a Feather Shall Fight Together
Icy Phoenix chapter 8 . 7/19/2003
Hey there! sorry I took so long, I still love the story and I think I might be able to help you on that dead end of yours I'll email ya soon!
JazzeeT chapter 8 . 7/18/2003
hey, cool story you got here. nice characters and very original. really interesting. update soon.

thnx for reviewing ma stories :)
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 8 . 7/18/2003
HEIA! Fantastic story. Mollien and Ken are really cool! sorry about the short review but i'm in a rush today. I've to put my website online (go see it in my profile) and finish one story. I'm going on vacation and I only be back in August 3rd :( Cya Ya. Update soon!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Well... The first chapter was great. I'll read the others. Ken and Mollie were separate, seems that a great story is coming. Cya. And thanks so much for the Reviews :))
Jen84 chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
Your story has come along very nicely.

Each chapter gets better and better. Keep up the good work.
Destin chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
Great Chapter ! I am so happy you updated I missed reading your story so badly ! I'm so glad you and Star are back Update soon ! This was a great chapter , I'm so glad that you kept writing this it is such a great story. Update soon !

-Destin Scar
Anime Queen chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
good chapter! i liked how joey was able to help mollie, that was really sweet! _

hmm... as for any ideas

maybe you can have the bad guy start threatening to destroy the forest or something, in an attempt to lure them out. and then they will start fighting him, i guess... or not... well i'm sure you'll come up with something! you're great at getting ideas!

AQ
Naja chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
cute chapter sis! Really sweet. I love your stuff. I like the fire bit. Sounds like you alright. Flames? I'd be scared if you did control fire. _ aI'd want to control electricity. I like that element.

Thanks for everything. Love from Raptor
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
Your story is really great! I can't wait to see what will happen next, I just love it! Anyway thanks for giving a review. Please update it soon i'll be waiting! _! Please inform me once you have updated it! Arigato gonzai i mas! _!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
it's great ilove it your story is really good! Oh yeah thank you for reading my story i am glad you like it, anyway keep up the good work! _!
Destin chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
This is another really good chapter. Mollie is so cool _ Sorry this is so short I have to go. Update soon !

-Destin Scar
Totoya chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
All the way till July 15?I'm going to miss the updates! Yes, I still have writers block. I've got one chapter up but I'm still a little stuck! lol! It's good that you got ideas though! I'm sorry I can't help!

Ken is so nice! I like all of the elements and everything! The past stories were good too! It's funny how Mollie's element is fire, and by the sounds of it she's not too fond of water, that's ironic!
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
What is wrong with Mollie? Oh dear. I hope it isn't too bad, perhaps she's just still exhausted from her power transfer to ken. Hopefully. Fire and water eh? How ironic, i must say. They're really quite a pair. There was one er . . mistake i'd like to point out, though it's a funny mistake.

You called Mollie "molly" once, to let you know. Oh well.

-Belle the Shadow-cat

::Even the brightest Light leaves a Shadow::
Anime Queen chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
aw... Ken's really sweet to his sister! (i wish *my* brother was like that! lol)

great chapter! i want to know what's really wrong with her, and if she's gonna get better!

AQ
Icy Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Sorry I never got a chance to email you, but you seem to have gotten a good idea already! good job and keep it up!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »