Reviews for Two of a Feather Shall Fight Together
Icy Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
YEAH! Finaly they get some magic! Can't wait till I find out what happens to Ken! I'll email you some ideas though.
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
The dreaded writers block . .. i hate that. Powers to transfer huh? sounds interestig. Well one could have a power to manipulate the elements, or each of them could control a different one. (Fire, ice, wind etc. Are elements.

HOpe that helps a little . Poor ken.

Totoya chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
Are you crazy? Your friend's didn't like this! It's really great! The idea is original!

What do you have in store for Ken? He's one of my favorite's so far so it better be nothing bad!

Everything gets more and more interesting, I can't wait to find out all of your plans! Unfortunatly I have writers block too, which is why my story is not up yet! Keep going!
Destin chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
Writer block sucks doesn't it. Hope you get a out of writers block quick.

Anywayz again another great chapter, I think I'm starting to like Mollie , as my new favorite character, don't ask me why, it's just because she really cool. Now I'm off to the next story. PLease update this soon, I know the writers block. I was the first one to read your stories ? Wow I guess I'm specail to read a great writer's work. lol . Everyone that reads this story is specail right ? lol Thanks for telling me you updated . Now off to the next story.

-Destin Scar
Anime Queen chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
i like Mollie's power!

writers block is the most horrible thing in the entire world! i'm experiencing it at the moment also... hope you get rid of it fast!

newayz, i really liked the chapter! continue please!

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 5 . 6/11/2003
A much better chapter.

p.s i was not flaming your story with my last review if you want to know. Just pointing out a few things.
Nic mirusaki chapter 5 . 6/10/2003
It's great i love it your story is so good i cn't even compare it to mine i guess yours is way better your story is really great and to tell you i read all the chapters and i love it all! Keep up the good work pls. update soon and i cn't to see what will happen this is so exciting you're really good!

i can't wait to see your other story! i am really glad that i read this story cause i got inspired guess i am not blocked anymore if you have time pls. check mine! I shall put you in my favorite authors and your story in my favorite stories! I really love it! not to mention that iam a big animefan._

well i guess that's all my story and pls. update your story soon! _!
Destin chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
I just got back from my little theme park vk, and this was the first thing I read. Thank you for telling me you updated. I felt really bad about when I couldn't read it. Anywayz about your fic, this is really good. I love how you write. I don't know it's just very different. I'll think of ideas in case you get into another writers block. I'm so sorry I didn't read this sooner. My moms stupid b/f is so mean ! Doesn't he know I want to read your great fic. Anyway please update soon ! Thanks for the reviews there really cool.

-Destin Scar
Anime Queen chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
yay! another great chapter! they keep separating all the time x_x lol but it's still great! i want to see what powers they have!

Icy Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
_ Still loving it! Keep going! and I can't wait to check out your new story whenever you post it! Your work is awesome. and I really think you can go places with an imagination like yours. good luck!
Totoya chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
The beggining is funny!

Kyn is a human? Interesting!

Oh! You might be posting another story! I want to read it! And yes, people actually do like this, in fact I love this story! I'm glad you reviewed so I could go and find it!

Things just keep getting more complicated for them, I enjoy reading stories with good plots and unusal things in them, like this one!
Anime Queen chapter 4 . 6/5/2003

i'm glad you didnt' take my review as flames

i like how it's turning out! the stuff with twins, and their dads trying to kill them is so twisted! lol

great job, update again soon!

Totoya chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
Thank you for the kind review!

Yes, I do like anime and manga!

I decided to read your story, you come up a lot in Destin Scar's stories too!

This is great! Ken is so cool!

Things are getting interesting! I love the character names too!

You're a first time writer? I would have never guessed by the quality of this story! It's so good!

I'll be sure to read more and add this to my favorites!

It's funny when Starr says stuff at the beggining and end of the story!
ibgone chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Read them all. I decided to look up your story because I saw your name appear enough times in Destin Scar's story so I decided to look you up. I think your story's good, but t still has some few rough edges. I'm hoping they'll smooth out as the story moves on.
ibgone chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
Oh, there's a character named Ken and another named Kyn! Sorry about that...
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »