Reviews for Tales of eternia 2
amethystdawn chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
I am Pixie Puff! Queen of the Pixies and all things sweet and fluffy! (plus cute) In short I am amethystdawn, er was amethystdawn. Your beloved cousin who wonders too much and giggles with no reason! Anyway, my comments are: Interesting. I shall read some more tomorrow. For it is 1:43 am and my psychic powers tell me my mum will burst into the room and catch me on the computer, scold me, threaten me of removing the computer, etc. So I shall go.
P.S Thanks for the review! Sorry I couldn't pay the favor back sooner! Luv ya!
P.S.S It's much more organized from the last time I read your story. _ Once again, I shall shower you with heaps and heaps of love dust.
Saimi chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
NJ! TOMODACHI! pls help me get some readers? Tell them to start reading tomorrow while you still can? I need readers! thanks! your story is fine...CLESS IS NOT HERE YET!
ibgone chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
ah...doesn't this qualify as fanfiction? Tales of Eternia 2 is a real game and it contained all of these characters. I should know, I played through it before.
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
Yay! I'm glad you updated on this. You like ragnorok? My friend is letting me read his right now. I love that series.

Anyways, back to this. Great chapter. Hope you do more on this. It's understandable about school. It's tough for even me to post. School sux. Keep up the great work though.
Kumira chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
Please update soon! Its so interesting!
anjira-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Hello,

I'm a friend of Hannah's and she said that I should tell you that she's very happy that you put Mia on your story
Hawk Mage chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Excllent chapter. I loved it. I helped ya get unblocked? Wow. Keep up the great work.
Anime Queen chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
nice! i liked the funny parts between the characters! continue!
Anime Queen chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
good chapter! also, i think the story guide you put up at the front cleared things up a lot! thanks! looking forward to the next chapter!

AQ
Destin chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
THanks for telling me you updated this. I'm so happy _ Thanks for reviewing my story, it's ok you didn't finish it. Please update.

-Destin Scar

p.s my screen name if
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
He! Love it. This was great. Keep up the good work.
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
This is good. I like it. I don't know what you're talking about you ARE really good. I hope you update.
Anime Queen chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
hehe it's cute and funny! i wonder where all this leads to... i love script! but there aren't many fics in script... newayz, update soon!

AQ
Zlankrilanchinage chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Are... *frowns* Anou... Nick-chan, I appreciate your review and I've read the story... demo... this fic is supposed to be a fanfiction... not an original fiction. I think you've made a mistake.
Destin chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
O script format really good _

I loved it. You wrote the story really well.

Kweekee is really cute .

O and thank you for reviewing . It made me really happy.

PLease update , I'm going to put you into my favorite stories.

-Destin Scar