Reviews for No
Moonpie Aristotle chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hey Kitty! I'm to lazy to read all of this but I caught a glimpse of the name "Farah" in the summary haha, looks should publish the story Liyya and you wrote, that is if you 2 are finished writing it yet... Keep the ink spillin' sista!

xoxo
VanillaLotus chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
awesome story. it's very well written. I'm anxious to know what happens next. try to update fast. :-)
Si Lennite chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
Great story. I think I know what Simon has against Jake. Personally I would go with the big brother's instinct on this one. Simon's smart. Farah's mind is too fogged up by her being in love with Jake that she trust's him too much. Never go over a guys house when his family isn't home. Especially one who acts creepy like Jake. Farah shouldn't trust him. By the way you should read my new story. It's called The Barbaric Act. I think you will like it. There's a character quite a bit like Jake. It's just taken me forever to type it. Heck I'm still not finished.
michelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
please update soon
imsagirl05 chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Uh-Oh, I have a feeling Jake had an idea to do with everything. I'm really suspicious of Jake, and so should Farah. I really like the interaction between Simon and Farah. Keep writing!
molli chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
keep writing i cant wait to find out what simon wants to tell her
AK Ice Angel chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
This is a good story. Keep on continuing it. Could you please also review mine?
Ravynne chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
This is really good! i'm waiting to read more. Continue soon!
Lacey2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Wow! I really like this chapter. I like how you leave it, so sudden. You got to put the next chapter up asap!
Chamzel chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Ack! Paragraphs! (

The events in this chapter were mind boggling and mysterious, though. o What's going to happen next, and who could have done that to her...
Broken Sunbeam chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
WRITE SOME MORE! I WANA know what happens ! does she die?
Chamzel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Add more. ) I'd like to see what ends up happening... After three weeks of dating someone and this starts happening... Will something dramatic happen against the main character's liking, and how will she deal with it? :o
futureidol27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Hey! This is going really well, it has a very appealing summary. Please continue soon!
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
i think you should review, it seems interesting, and is off to a good start.
moodykooj chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
You created some good tension. I can't wait to see what happens next. Very curious and worried on what happens next.