Reviews for Beautiful
Xeno Ne'Tal chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Wow, just... Wow, thats all I can say. I have read Chapter 1 and 2 as well as this chapter, and its starting to become a very good writing. Your doing a very good job for it being you 'first' writing. Well, good luck with your writing and keep it up!
TheDawnOfMyEra chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
read all three chapters. What can I say? YOu swicht back and forth way too quickly, which makes for a confusing story nonethles I'd like to know what happens. IT absolutely interesting. by the way I resent what quiet drama 22 said. It is much batter than "Ok". I definetly want to read more. update soon
Weeba chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
This is getting more and more intense. Update soon please!
Again with the punctuation! Aargh!
Also, you keep switching tenses. Sorry, but you do. Just a heads-up.
Weeba chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Again with the punctuation, this story could be so much better if you'd just work on that one thing!
Also, I'm getting kindof confused about who's who. You seem to keep switching names. You might want to make that a little clearer.
Other than that, though, this is very promising. I like your characterization of Bri particularly, sort of giving us little hints every once and again. Nice job with that. I have to go right now, I'll read Chap 2 later. Good luck!
Weeba chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
You need to work on your punctuation and spacing, and the details on her clothing might be a bit overdone, but other than that this is pretty good, especially for a first-timer. Keep trying.
quietdrama22 chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
I dont know what to say... it is an Ok story... keep writing :
suicidel angel chapter 3 . 6/12/2003
well what can i say, i hope things did eventually get better...