Reviews for Heart's Desire
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*Squeels in delight* Oh this first chapter is really god! But darn-it-all! I thought there would be more than one up on the sight. What am I going to do while I wait for the second chapter? You must hurry and update as soon as possible! *adds story to favorites*
Don't forget to check out my story, The Apprentice, if you feel like it. It's nowhere near as good as yours, but it's ok.
bunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Pepper: Before bunny goes on with this review, I'd like to say that I think she's been watching a little too much TV since it's summer vacation so-

LUKE! I am your father!

Pepper: ...as I was saying, I think you should update to keep her away from the TV for at least a little-

When I was growing up, I knew I was different from all the other little girls. They all blond and delicate, while I...was not. Oh, how I wished I could sit with them at their little lunch group, all eating their wonder bread sanwiches...,

Pepper: SHUT UP. So, please, PLEASE, update, I have to LIVE with her! Have mercy! Help me, plea-

HEY! Who does that jerk think he is! Wes just try'in ta get a little shut eye!

Pepper: NO MORE YU-GI-OH FOR YOU!

*whimper*

Pepper: SAVE ME! UPDATE AND SAVE MY FROM THIS MORON!

Just because I'm not human and you are, doesn't mean I don't have feelings!

Pepper: Stop quoting from Sci-fis! And I'm a saxophone you idiot!
bunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
no really, I'm serious about the updateing thing. So, I'll just..., tell another bad joke!

so there were these 2 kids named Bart and Lisa (guess where I got this from) and they were at a sumer camp that was really, and I mean REALLY crappy. Then one night Lisa said to Bart,

"I'm going to die Bart."

"We're all going to die Lisa."

"I meant soon!"

"So did I..."
bunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
yeah, so since your not updateing, I've decided to leave corny jokes instead of an actual review.

So there was a bear and a bunny and they hated each other a lot.

One day the were walking along in the forest when they spotted each other and were about to get into a huge fight, when this fairy pops out of no where, and says,

"I'll grant you both three wishes"

So the (male)bear, who liked girls, said

"I wish every bear in the whole forest besides me was a girl"

and POOF it happened.

Then the bunny said,

"I wish I had a motorcycle!"

POOF brand new motorcycle appeared.

for his second wish the bear said

"I wish every bear in the whole COUNTRY besides me was a girl"

POOF it came to be

Then the bunny thought a moment and said

"well, safety first, I wish I had a motorcycle helmet!"

POOF very stylish helmet appeared on her head

and for his last wish the bear said,

"I wish every bear in the whole WORLD was besides me was a girl!"

Then, the bunny, who didn't want to waste her last wish said

"I wish the bear was gay"

Well, as you can imagine, the bear got so angry he was about to maul the bunny apart, but couldn't catch her, since the bunny sped off on her motorcycle.

The morol of this story is,

BUNNYS RULE AND BEARS SUCK
Sami chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
ei! that was a great fic! for a first chapter its pretty gud. sure made an impression on me! continue ok? i'll just kep checking regularly! more power!
bunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*growling* update...,
Tessandra chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh, interesting. I like it! Wonder if Vinzian has a special ability . . . Post soon!
bunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
k, before I begin my hyberventilation/ranting period, I have to a deep breath...1...2...3...THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! UPDATE, UPDATE UPDATE, UPDATE! well that was one of my shorter rants. oh well, just update ok?
Jave Harron chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This story seems good so far. Just wanted to say thanks for reviewing 'Dragon's Tears.' If you liked that, my sci-fi series 'In The Eyes Of God' explores parallel themes, as well as my upcoming fantasy.
Insomni chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Very nice chapter _ I always have a hard time writing for a large group of characters, as I often confuse myself. lol But you did an excellent job, and I must say, you have a lot more talent for this then I did at your age!
Isay chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hi! It's so nice to meet a fellow Filipina here at ! I checked out your bio, and we're about the same age! I'm 13 too... _

And you like Final Fantasy 9 and 8 and LOTR! Yes, I think Vivi's cute too! A! I also love anime, ESPECIALLY Rurouni Kenshin! You are definitely going to be in my faves list...

What school are you from by the way? o

Moogles are cute! Chocobos too...

Oh ya, your story reminds me of LOTR...

Keep writing!

~Isay
Mercurial1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Good story so far! Update soon!