Reviews for I loved you I love you and I always will
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
AWSOME FREEVERSE! *thumbs so high up they touch the clouds*
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Its ambiguous in the fact that I'm unsure whether this is an unrequited love, or returned love. A love shared still, or a love past? It doesn't detract from the piece so much, it just makes me wonder.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
This was sweet!

~~Nire the Evil~~
sarah is old chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I like this... it's very sweet and honest. I know the feeling, as well.
NizzHobbit chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
that sounds very familiar, like it could be a song. Very well written.

~Nizzy
Macotee chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
aw... so swet! i almost cried reading it.
ChaoticDestiny48 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
you should try to vary ur poem lengths and ur line lengths a little. ur poems are all filled with emotion, and thats great, but they need a little more variety.
Strange-Glowing-Cat-Elf chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
im begining to think what im bugged about is not bad poetry, but your style (no offense, im bugged by quite a few styles), so viewing this from a non-me perspective, its great.
FrostFireChild chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
nice. very good, however repetition of the same word ot the end of certain stanzas doesnt usually count as rhyming and throws off the flow a little.
nutnlp1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
i like the way you wrote that...I think that ur style can bloom into other things other than "you" "him" "love", I was once stuck on the love songs and all that...but break the ice cause' u will enjoy writing more if u do, and its more fun! Well thats my opinion...I really like ur stuff...fav list! lol. -Rob
FierySeclusion chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Again, I know what that feels like, and you emote it well.
To Be Your Rockstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
nice poem! it shows such deep emotion! keep up the great work!
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Kool poem, as well. Good job!

Keep writing,

Vnomi. ;)
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow. Did you write all these poems about an actual -girl-, or did you just write them for fun? Cuz if it was an actual girl, you must care for her a lot! ;) In short, It was Kick-ass, too!

)Love Ya, Shannon
Arabella Clemontine chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
wow...i love that. But im a little confused as to if its a freind or a crush 'That I loved you now I loved you yesterday and I always will' wow