Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Guest chapter 61 . 1/15
A waste of fucking time. 80% of the story made sense, and then you were like "fuck it". No one needs to see the main characters killed off. A stroke? Heroin? Aerin the Asshole?
rockspapersnscissors chapter 63 . 7/15/2014
Firstly, I offer my condolences to Hope over the loss of her modem.

I hope the two of ya'll can reunite soon! I'm looking forward to any future writings from the two of you.

Overall, I loved the story, the two of you have a very animated way of making the story come to life-! I can't be completely biased... because you killed off my favorite couple and ... er... couples '(/-_-)/... but, I understand my biggest problem with the story was my own hopelessly romantic heart!

The two of ya'll combined so many aspects of life into a single story, though it was an incredibly long read, I enjoyed every chapter! Thanks for the great read, and awesome job, ya'll two! :')

RPS
rockspapersnscissors chapter 62 . 7/15/2014
The newer ending it cute and sweet, I think for first time readers it would be best, a more 'its for the best' kinda feel towards the ending. However, the original has more angst, and I think it promotes more literary realism toward the overall story... :/ I still hate that they died tho (._)

-RPS
rockspapersnscissors chapter 61 . 7/15/2014
I'm not so sure about the 'bonus' chapter thing... it seems kinda pointless to add a cute chapter of the two after you've killed off the characters!.; ... yes full on snarky attitude intended! :P
rockspapersnscissors chapter 60 . 7/15/2014
Are you going with a rebirth thing? O.o I'm kinda confused, I see the similarities tho

BTW: I forgot to mention in the last chapter, you said the age difference between Matt and Sean was 9 months; however, in a previous chapter you said it was 8 months... I'm pretty sure... possibly ... 89%... positive.

-RPS
rockspapersnscissors chapter 59 . 7/15/2014
... Oh... man I'm in total tears right now! :'(
rockspapersnscissors chapter 58 . 7/15/2014
OMG! (TT) How could you kill the boys off?!
rockspapersnscissors chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
... :'(

That was so mother' f'n evil... how could you do that?

I was like totally crying!

I'm so happy you didn't kill off Matt!

RPS
rockspapersnscissors chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Oh my fuck'n god! (TT) HOW COULD YOU KILL MATT?

I'm heart broken right now...
T.Whittman chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Hm seemed like a good story but things went way to fast and seemed unreal sorry but why would he invite someone to there house when they first met instead of like a library.? Gona stop reading here but like this story idea just feel there should be more space between each event.
Morpheus' Beloved chapter 39 . 6/28/2012
i loved this chapter tho i find Nate a lil overdramatic
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I luv it. This is Effin Spaztastic.
sunny-california chapter 59 . 3/22/2012
:'( honestly I really started tearing up when nate died after that is that like adding salt to a wound you stated killing off all these awesome characters. Idk but couldnt there have been a surprising twist ending where in actually nate , jake, mat, and sean were really vampires? Really good story though. One of my favorites.
Opalstar45 chapter 63 . 1/6/2012
I cried at the end of this. So sad
Opalstar45 chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
Random, but in Spanish 1, one of my words is bloquear (means to block) but if you try to say it in english, it kinda makes you think of this book... just something kinda funny I though of :P. Good job so far!
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »