Reviews for University Mixup
Anagronax chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Hmm...

Not too bad if this was your very first story here. Why don't you update it and let us read the third chapter?
joie 610 chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
cute! i like reading stories, and i'm waiting for the rest of this one ;) i thought it was funny how the narrator popped into the story, but i feel as if he stayed a teeny bit too long with nathan. the 'name:' made me go on, knowing that i didn't feel it was an effort to continue (that's a good thing). cute work with that &) like suzibean said, you might want to think about flowing with just the narrator and 'names:' or the diaries. good work! keep it coming!
Keep it 100 chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Nice work. I added your name to the petition. Thanks!

Heart of the Sword
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
nice, i have an account! meow, the words are so small and hard to read here!
sUziBeAn who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
prety good, except all the Jesse: and Britney: 's can be a tad irritating, if you kept it as either a diary (switching from chapter to chapter if you like) or as straight narration, it would be easier to read, and the story would flow better, but good.
xerarch chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
very fictional (specially the part about her getting a grade for redecorating).but kinda entertaining. it's a little repetitive and predictable, but i'm willing to give it a chance and see what turns out with it. kudos on it being your first :)