Reviews for WOW!
ChickoftheDarkMoon chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
*cringes*

That's too bad, I hope whatever is troubling you gets resolved soon.

Lavender3

(chickDM)
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 13 . 9/21/2003
Well joyous day. Too bad, I liked this.
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
great jo, I'm so vglad that you smoothed things out between them and while I like the dialoge well.. Megan's at least, everything Cliff says sounds prefunctionary, like her's just a speed bump as opposed to a friend.
FamousOneLiners chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
HOW CANT YOU DO THIS!

i loves this story

but rite sumthin else for me to read!
luckynumba7 chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
dude all you had to do was update every now and then, even if it was a month apart... it's really rude not to finish stories, all you have to do if make a stupid ending, even if it's the lamest thing ever, that's all you had to do... i mean i can think of plenty of stupid endings to your story... but hey that's just my opinion

later

luckynumba7
clashofthenash101 chapter 12 . 9/7/2003
Hey Lavender! Yeah, I'm on the HP messageboards. If it's 'clashofthenash12' it's me. ) Thanks for reviewing!
ChickoftheDarkMoon chapter 12 . 9/6/2003
Great job! I loved it. You MUST keep going! *grins*

ChickoftheDarkMoon

P.S.- Have you ever gone to the HP Cinescape messageboards? My friend has an identical screen name there...I was wondering if you two were one in the same. This is Lavender3, if that is the case.

bye!
SaintEm0 chapter 9 . 9/6/2003
That is so good. Is the part about preps true in the first chappy? I hate em' too. But ya. are you finished with the story? I hope not. 12 chappy's aren't enough.
FamousOneLiners chapter 12 . 9/6/2003
like the new installement

glad that her and cliff made up

Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 12 . 9/6/2003
hey this is actually ok. wot a creep that roger guy is! i kinda wish i had a mate like cliff if i was in her position. plz continue soon!
JazzeeT chapter 12 . 9/6/2003
great story, update soon
Skyline Drive chapter 11 . 8/30/2003
Spiffy... She shouldn't have gone with them in the first place! lol. The stuff she was going through wasn't that bad... -Jessica
Daniela Goncalves chapter 11 . 8/28/2003
um..interesting chapter, i think this is becoming a bit of a rushed story, slow down, make the chapters longer.
fr34k chapter 11 . 8/24/2003
o_o I'm very, very VERY disturbed. Good chapter, but SO freaking wrong! O_ I almost get raped o_o;; But atleast I have something to talk to Andrew about..
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 11 . 8/24/2003
Wow, that was sudden... good job though... *coughs* yeah...
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »