Reviews for Confessions of a Torn Identity
Lavada Corella chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
wow. I'm really into this. The begining of the story is crucial. I have read so many stories so far and not bothered to continue past the first chapter. but this has got me enthralled to read on. Please update soon.
Eyes of Amaris chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
This has my curiosity. Please continue it. I'll be reading.
Pigsflew chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
There's something odd about the computers here, all the text came out screwy. I read the chapter by viewing the source code for the page...
It's excellent. There was only one slight problem, and that was the "I'm certain", which didn't quite fit into the conversation. Other than that, it's an excellent story, and well begun. (Keep going!)
~Tchau
laughingmusician chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Not bad, waiting for another chapter though.
Cara-the-Great chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I thought that was really cool. Please write more soon!
And... How did "Julianna" come into Kathy's mind? An explanation in another chapter would be interesting.
Bye!
Fel n Tab chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
OOh ... u really got me on the edge of my seat . You better update soon and give me some explanation on who or what is this Julianna Blayde .
A.N.Annas chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hmm...interesting. Please post more! ~Alara-Sirinial-Amalon
Cherubic Sasami chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Excellent beginning! I once knew someone who made up alternate personalities... O_o It got very confusing. Anyway, thanx for the spelling tip (spelling never was my forte...)
WZ chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
it was interesting! Much better than I though.. Please write more, I'm really interested in seeing what happens
ealge wings chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
good start. Definatly more chapters are wanted. Nice job whith the internal conflict. Reminds me of when I was a new student.