Reviews for Confession of An Innocent Looking Guilty
Ruth Anne Boothe chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Interesting ...

Don't worry. You'll be caught.
Kira Deleria chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Nice. I liked it. I'd only make sure that you try to take out as much as you can because its such a long poem, in other words leave out only the things that are absolutly necessary. I dont think you did but try not to repeat lines or phrases because once you state an idea, and unless you're really trying to prod and poke at it, the reader gets it. Luvly luvly luvly, I'm very random too muahahaha...hehe.
SplintofGrass chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i don't exactly know how you came up with this when you were depressed, but it's a good poem, i like it. _
towers chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
*laughs*I liked it!
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I have to say that the title is kind of odd.. in a cool kind of way. I liked this poem nicely done!
Lovely Little Lies chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
That's awsome keep writing, I love your poetry!
Lost-in-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very good!
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
what's a word for this poem... hmm... ahh, i can't think of it! nice poem. mysterious, too. you can do even better, i know it!
Anich chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
good
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I liked this piece.. Its well expressed and great.. Guilt catched up eh.. Interestin.. Good piece..
crystal chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Makes me suspect just how much u've gotten away with.. _ ::looks suspious::
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
heyas gurl! meh, what makes u think ur innocent? heh heh, just kidding. this poem is me fav!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I like the intensity you showed here.

Heart of the Sword
PainKiller chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
You caught me by surprise. This is very, very well done. The title is great. You are extremely talented.
jen no have account chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow, heh heh, sound just like ya. u said u wrote when u were depressed? well, very nice anywasy.