Reviews for That Someone
Frederick Beaudoin chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
"Do you remember the timeWhen all hope seemed to dieWhen all joy and happiness fly"

I love this part, but for the missing past tense on the word fly, which should have been flew.

Nice overall poem, this one is to my liking!
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw, that's so sweet! I wish everyone I knew had that kind of feeling toward their parents.
Spud McC chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
that is really nice, your are really lucky. i can' only right on inpulse, if i think about it i loose it. it seems like you are the type that can write about anything, good job.

and thank you about the spacing ishue, i will try it next time i update, i have one to but no here with me damn it, i will let you know how it works...hehehe...thx
Dezires chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very intruiging :)
Arcanum-Median chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is REALLY good. You're really talented . Don't take this the wrong way, but GOD you must have alot of time on your hands! Sorry. But you're really good. And Sabriel is a really good book. You know it's a trilogy? Sorry, I just identify with alot of stuff on your profile.
Elbereth141 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This is really good, especially the last stananza. Lots and lots of ryming, carful with that, but it really worked for this one! :) Im gonna put you on my fave authors list!
-Elbereth-
p.s. you reviewed all of my stuff? **eyes fill with tears** TWELVE REVIEWS? **eyes fil with even MORE tears** Thank you! go Tolkien. Go LOTR. im gonna be on a high for ages... THANKS!
YouNeverKnow chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
this is gorgeous. you are so talented, i 'm jealous of you!
you have an amazing style of poetry, i wish i was half as good.
also i'd like to thank you for reviewing my poem, your review means a lot to me.
KalliopesMuse chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Beautiful. That's all I can say really.
Russell Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i like this one. (reads another poem)
Angel Snowson chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I haven't had that kind of connection with my parents since I was about six years old. This paints nice picture, but one I don't see in my own life, and don't wish to for that matter. I do admire those who have this in their lives. Nicely done.
trunks-sxy chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
ok, first off, thanx muchingly 4 my reveiw- although wen u sed "DOnt put urself down" it kinda looked like u were trying 2 say do lol
second off- wot can I say? a brilliant poem (I deliberately reveiwed ur first 1 lol)
waterbaby chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Wow! you make the reader feel the emotion your writing about. This is great.
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Now then, I've finally gotten around to reviewing you. Besides school starting, the link to your profile wouldn't work, and then messed up a few times, so sorry about that.

Back to the point, this was a beautiful poem, very touching. You did a great job at choosing the words, and I really enjoyed reading it.
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Oh, that was lovely...(*starts to sob a bit, then gets all embarrassed that she's crying*) Oh, umm...Yeah, that was lovely...Great job!

~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
lovely-death chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This poem is so cute! Aw, I might have to have my dad read this. I think he'll cry! hehe! awesome job!

Lovely*