Reviews for Royalty
eggsbenni221 chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Wow! This is by far your best chapter yet! The suspense is really building. Keep up the excellent work! I want to see more. definitely bring the brother in. he is definitely a great twist.
eggsbenni221 chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
I like how you keep working in the difficulty of the no contact ruel. I think that's what makes the story so interesting. Only one thing though: you don't need to repeat yourself so often with your descriptions. For example, I noticed the lines about the kiss toward the end. "Oh how passionate they were. They were soft, passionate kisses." I really loved what you were trying to say, but I think things like that would flow more naturally if you chose one or other of the statements. you probably hate me now. I'm sorry. I'm going to keep reading.
eggsbenni221 chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
I really like what I'm seeing here. It's a very interesting plot. Just a few suggestions though if i might. first: you described the prince's blue eyes as being "icy blue". This is just my opinion, but to me icy blue eyes are cold and calculating, not associated with the intense emotion he's feeling. he seems to me more like he'd have those sparkling clear blue type eyes, but that's just my opinion. Also, you might want to use more commas particularly when addressing someone. like for example instead of saying "Crystal is everything all right?" write it "Crystal, is everything all right?" There are a lot of times when the use of commas is annoying, but when you're addressing someone, it's a good time to use them. It's just a silly grmatical thing that I don't think anyone other than me would notice. Good job though.
eggsbenni221 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is a nice little chappy you've got going here. I think it's quite an original plot. I know how you feel about the reviews. I rely on them just as much.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
So Crystal and Ty like each other? i wonder if they will marry each other? I'm suprised that Crystal can't dress up herself , I think she need more practise do it herself if her servant don't here for her. Hurry update soon
Red-Rose-Princess chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
This is a really good story plz continue i am really looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Orion Phoenix chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
I was just surfing through the site and guess what I found...your wonderful little story here. It's great and I liked it the whole way. You should continue whenever you feel you ahve time.

Phoenix
Tinania chapter 7 . 7/25/2003
I really like how this story is going. There are a lot of little twists, which is great. Just one teeny problem-some of the spelling errors are getting on my nerves. I reccomend checking through to make sure that you used the right word. Sorry, it's just one of those little things that bug me. But other than that, great job! And thanks for reviewing my story!
Robbit chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
get better soon :) I still love the book so update even sooner.

Robyn
Fearless-Sweep-Gurl chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
u know you'll get more reviews if u let annoymus ppl review.
Fearless-Sweep-Gurl chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
i think it's great! plez try 2 update sooner!
blixie chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
t's cool... hey update more (maybe fast) :)
Robbit chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
its very good... i just want to warn you you have chapter 1 and 2 switched around... seh dances with him before she meets him lol but otherwise its really good update soon

Robyn
Fearless-Sweep-Gurl chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
great job on this chapter! update soon.
BoyCrazyDarkMagician chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
HeHE! im the second reviewer for this chapter...yeah! Am I supposed to be proud? Hm...Oh well. LIKE THE CHAPTER! OF course...I hope you finish the story, don't give up on it! HEHE! ANYWAY...I um can't wait for you next chapter...yeah...umm, ok I'm done now.