Reviews for Vampire Kiss
Izumi K chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Lynx, my darling! (j/k!)What's up? This story is shibby. I've finally created a fictionpress ID, so now I can make my own original stories open to the public as well. I love you!

-Izumi
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
This story is too Poppy Z. Brite for my tastes, and in that I will say the vampire genre's been done to death and this could easy be a Bram Stoker fanfiction story. I hate to say this but this is one of those stories I despised. As far as Leviathan's Ghost goes that story is written the way it is on purpose, I was pushing myself to see how long I could go with it. I did a lot of research going into the story.
Otahyo'ni chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This had an interesting theme to explore-whether vampires were soulless killers, or innocents who couldn't help what they were and were capable of love. That's something you could build on. I don't know exactly what about Kryse made Alyssa change her mind; to me it still felt like he was playing with her. But, this is definitely good fodder for future stories.
Me Acorn and Sometimes Banana chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Your going to kill him! Why? That was a really good story and you should write a sequel!
Lavender Knight chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
brilliant take on the vampyre race in this one. This was one of those stories I read and was happy to find that it was not a rip off of something by Anne Rice it was original and it made one feel as if she had not really read any other vampyre story than this and that's a good thing.
gaelicWizard chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wonderful! The ending doesn't suck! Actually, I think this is a wonderful beginning for a longer story perhaps? maybe Kryse should follow Alyssa to L.A.? :-)

JP
Anime Queen chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
that was pretty cool! i'll read your other stuff later, since i don't have much time now.

neways, i like the thing you made with her abandoning her beliefs and thinking it's wrong to kill them. and the ending didn't suck at all!

well, later!
Gabriella chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
O, this is so good! *squee* I so love this and I think you should write more to it! Please! You gotta! Maybe Alyssa would, like, contact him after she's leaves being a hunter! That would be awesome... *goes into Vampire daze*
LonelyGer chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I like it. Is this the end?