Reviews for Skyscraper Dimension
lebuffle chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Go anti-flamers! Swords rule, especially ice-blasting ones. That was a super idea! GJ.
joie 610 chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
woo! i like this story and i'm waiting for more chapters &) update! update! hehe ;) but i'm wondering... what do flamers look like? what do zenanphyans look like? what does zenanphyr city look like? the land where flamers live? and what time is the story set in? for some reason i like this story more than sweet revenge. keep up the good work! good job!
mizu no kokoro chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
Die flamers ! Mwahhahaha!
lebuffle chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
Aw... now that could make a lovely romance. You know - Romeo and Juliet style! That could be so adorably sweet, and it could be tragic, too. There's a lot of things you can do with this story now. You've just got to carry on. I'll look forwards to this - keep writing!
lebuffle chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
There are some really nice ideas in this story as a whole - the hanging off the ice block bit was very dramatic! You certainly left me hanging. BTW, Flamers rule!

Okay... you said you wanted advice on describing events. I love giving advice, so here goes:

To describe events that happen in the story, like fight scenes and stuff, you can occasionally use onomatopoeic words like 'CRASH!' or 'BANG!' as a whole sentance. Keep everything as concise as possible, using the minimum amount of words possible, e.g use of words like 'slashed' instead of 'severely cut' can really cut down the length of sentances. It's a good idea to do this because when people are swinging swords and stuff, it lasts for a split second, then it's over. But make sure you don't make every sentance short, or it will sound silly.
Goodbye Fictionpress.com chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Go letter-writer Go! I left me hanging...I crave more! Could that be chap 3 rising over on the horizon...?
PainKiller chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very interesting. I'm quite curious as to how it continue. Great description. Keep it up!
jen no have account chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
this the one posted on fnafic rite? meow, later
Goodbye Fictionpress.com chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Good so far, I'm anxious to see more