Reviews for The Angel
tdawgcars chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very Very VERY nice poem...I really like it...revealing that there are differen't emotions in everyone...hate and sadness...and either one we can feel at any moment...loved the poem.
voiceofapen chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
i loved the thought in this poem i read it alli loved the length as wellnice poem helped me with a simular situation thanks
QueenofPotatoes chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow...That was just...wow. Brilliantly written, and a beautiful poem. Absolutely amazing.
Desire in the Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow. This was very powerful. It was wonderful.
Reality x Check chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Absolutely amazing. I love the way you linked angels and demons with love. Your poem blew me away.
sapharia chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I really loved it. It's long, but its good at the same time. I hope you keep writing like this.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
It was long, but you know, it was worth the reading. This was very good. I love the entire theme, the words, the lines. Hey look at that, I love it all! Really nice with the Cain and Abel references, too. I think that added a nice touch. Good job.
DreamHarbor chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Dude...this is a fuckin cool piece, man!
take 12 outta 10!
:D:D:D:D:D:D
At least u rhyme...I don't! ;)
Fazed Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
wow! touching! loved it so much I HAVE to put it on my favorite list! Listen, keep writing, this is the best.

If you ever get bored check out my writing.

Fazed Angel
The Course chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
that was amazing. it was truly beautiful
anon63 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Beautiful- one of very few long poems that manages not to be dull. Captivating, entrancing. Beautiful work.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
The road seems to always come back to you. The path to redemption is so long, so hard, and sometimes it doesn't seem worth it. It probably won't surprise you that I just got out of the hospital again about two weeks ago. My own choice, and I checked myself in without my mother's approval. I finally did something for me. The more I change, the more I wish you could see that I have. The more I miss you and what could have been. This poem struck a nerve in me, though honestly parts of it confused me. Still, well done... I wish I had read it sooner. Keep up the brilliant work... you're truly going places.
Maria Rose Black chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I like that. It's so beautiful and sad. You did a great job on this!
LostC chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I believe I'll save this one to my harddrive.

From beginning to end... so incredibly breathtaking. When I hit the last line, the last word, I found myself speechless.

I think, if there was ever a moment where I found myself truely almost afraid to submit a review... because the review, even if packed with the most flattering words man ever invented, might not do justice to the writing it was intended to review... it would be now. After reading this.

I feel for the angel, hidden behind the demon's rage, with no will to fight without the love of the one who released the demon.

You hold my eternal worship.

*LostC
Floconfettis chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
It's really great ! So BEAUTIFUL the image you used... I have no words !

I admire the way you wrote such a perfect poem... Wow... U left me breathless !

KaWaii