Reviews for In This Rain
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
"You love to laugh, a person like you."

I'm putting this on my favourites list. I could've put several of these stories on my favourites list; but what can I say, I'm ridiculously picky. lol I love the imagery of this. The wistfulness. The cold warm soft blue-gray-bluy beautiful words and smiles and images.
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This is absolutely beautiful. I love it...
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
WOW I'm so glad that there are actually some decent writers on this site. Sorry, anyways, another marvelous masterpiece from you. I love how you never say too much about "you", but enough so we feel like we just don't quite know him. Yet again your images were wonderful, vivid. I love the setting, cold rain, and eating ice cream in the cold rain. This story leaves the reader wondering, lost almost. We know enough that the story makes sense, but we're left wanting so much more (which of course is the best way to leave a reader in my option, haha) Wonderful job with this story!

~ winter
Leche chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I'm suspicious of the grammar (what a long sentence!) but I can sum up what I have to say about this in one word: wow.

great job here. perfect imagery, and the reader can really see and feel the things that you tell of.

just reading your poem makes me a bit chilly. I know it isn't raining though. Oh well. Keep writing.
Smemf chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I've read a few of your stories and they truly amaze me. The style is so beautiful and you write with such conviction. For whatever reason you write i'm glad that you do and i'm glad that you post them here because unlike so many other people who post here you are obviously a true writer and write from the heart. Sorry if i'm being really corny and boring you or whatever but i'm just glad that i've found some decent stories amongst all the crap.