Reviews for Souls of Love
GrellxUndertaker chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Feeeeeeeels triiiiiiiiip
Poptart Guava King chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
This made me smile. I just loved it tons. My mom told be to stop grinning like an idiot. :P
frolic-horror chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Go evil Kenri! :))

Hmm... it's not about the rape being accurate or not... why does it matter if the guy cummed inside Shiyue or not?... some weird culture related thing specific to this universe maybe?
frolic-horror chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
He got raped? But... I believed he was a good fighter (and not just with magic)...
frolic-horror chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Things developed kind of fast... but I guess they didn't have a choice 'cause of the hot taking-a-bath-together thing going on :P
frolic-horror chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Thank god for the author note at the end... I was getting confused with all the names starting with "shi" :PP

This story seems to have all the elements I love... nice beginning... will review some more... :P
paputsza chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
rule #2 mullets are bad, especially silvered on and in the world of guyxguy 5'10 is short.
paputsza chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
hum, the unwritten rules of yaoi say that a seme is over six feet and a uke is under six feet. Though if the uke and the seme are less than four inches of each other they may interchange, however sparingly.
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
That was a cute story i liked it a lot!
Otome Umi chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
*sniffle* It's so cute! *bursts into tears* I love you so much!
Otome Umi chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
I love you! - Haha! That *bleep* Gri-whatever got what was comin to him!
Otome Umi chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Oh, *appluad* (I am bad at spelling... FORGIVE ME!) You horrible person. Torchuring poo Kenri like that... But thank you for the chapter!
Otome Umi chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This is pretty good! You're really creative. Keep writing! You have so much potencial!
Aingeal Knight chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
I love it!
skybluey chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
ohh! seems like Kenri is falling hard for Shiyue! _ I am reallying enjoying this story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »