Reviews for The Sky that was golden
grip chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
how many times has someone told you your poems are well written?

well, they STINK.

just kidding. i've read a few of your poems already. that realling long one about the kiss under the bleachers was great, but the page wouldn't load all the way so I couldn't review it (let alone read the last of the poem) so I want to say that that poem is my favorite so far. and this poem is meaningful as well. I am guessing it is about the rape (i hope so), and in that sense i like it that much more.
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Josh and those days in Drama when the back seats were always dark.D.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I love this poem, it flows really well and tells an interesting story as it goes along.

Keep it up.
Thought Monger chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very, very good. just awesome flow, rhythm, and imagery, and I see that you are keping up the good work, so good job!
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I like the imagry in this poem a lot... well done
VividShimmer chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
"his lover of all things unloved."

Another beautiful line.

And another beautiful poem.
shortalee chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Wow once again u managed to make me think. Great!
Nicole Lauren chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Your poetry as a whole has so much imagery and emotion in it that I think my head is gonna explode. The words chosen go perfectly in sync with message of each poem and never once falter. I read your poetry and I can hear the "narrator's voice" reciting it and when the poem ends I am left thinking of a person who faced so much turmoil and yet, found the strength to continue on from her own willpower.

You are just one awesome poet in general and I wish the best of luck in the continual growth of your writing skills.

-Nikki

P.S: Ima coming back to review your stories soon too, so beware!
Sun-Kissed Lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
O...confused. I must read it again and contenplate it's meaning.
kissing suicide chapter 1 . 5/25/2003