Reviews for Crimson Chronicles
Sashi Mizumoto chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Kyaa! It's Star Moon! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in years! I changed screennames, and I lost yours! D:
Saimi chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
hmm...impressive..hehe..YAPOO! Saimi-san ora! Ei! let's be fwends! read your story! sugoi! Read mine too! THANK YA!(_)
TigHan chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
whew! i just read your whole story in one go. it's really good! i was a little confused at the beginning, but now its all good. so is lara actually good, or is she bad, like perk said? or is perk bad? you have a lot of really good stuff set up here. why did lara keep biting aly at the shop? just because, or was it for a specific reason? ok, i don't think i have any more questions for you. keep writing and update soon!
ibgone chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
Hooray, you updated! I wonder how difficult it'll be to have the sword show four different elemental circles (or six if you throw in light and dark)? Also, will the sword go through some wicked transformation when Halo finally kills a beast of every elemental? Write on so I can find out, m'k?
Hawk Mage chapter 7 . 7/19/2003
You updated. Great chapter. I can't wait for more on this. Keep up the good work.

STarr: Hi.
Totoya chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
I found out about this through Raptor123's reviews! I'm happy I did! So far this is looking good, it's nice and original and I love the character contrast!

You're very good at writing up dialogue! Lucky you, that's what I have trouble with!

I'll be sure to read the entire thing!

Halo is such a cool character, I like how he's always so sleepy!Halo's real name is Zach then?

Keep writing this! It's excellent!
Naja chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
Well, seems they had an eventful night... I still am confused as to why so many people want a rusty old sword that's been lying by the road for years. And so is halo aparently. And what's so special about him? I mean he seems cool and all, but he's a pretty pathetic mage at the moment if you think about it. I love this story, sorry. Good fantasy stories always get me asking questions. I just feel for him that he can't help his friends. I love this story. halo is pretty cool. I like Lara too! Sorry, but I'd love to be able to blast people with spouts of water! Especially my little brother and his friend who think it's funny to ambush me with water balloons..._ Great story! Want more quick! The only thing I can say is that you should be more descriptive. Especially the fighting scenes. But I love the interactions between the characters! You do dialouge very well. Some of the coments they've made are priceless! Go you! Keep it up! I hope you update soon! And plez oh plez review on my stuff! Only if you want to though..._- Thanks again!
Naja chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
That's seriously not cool. Friends are forced to work on opposite sides. That's not cool. _ Poor Aly and Halo. I hope they all get together again by the time this is ended. I hope that I can figure out which side is good...which side I'm supposed to want to win. I like the whole turning into the wind thing! And the pheonix, he's cool too. What's up with the rings? Guess I'll find out in the next chapter! This is great!
Naja chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
*blink* poor Halo...He has no idea what happened to Aly. And ontop of that he's now got Lana on his hands. I like this, it's well-written. I like the interaction between the characters. The only thing I could say would be that things move too quickly. I'd describe things a bit more. Sorry, but I do really love this story! I happen to like Halo. He seems cool.
Naja chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Another cute chapter. Those two have to get together seriously. -_ This is great! I'm glad I found your work. It's not easy writting a fantasy story that's original because so many of the good plots have been used so many times, but you've managed to do it! Keep up the great work!
Naja chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I like the whole comedy of errors playing through the chapter. And the pheonix was cool! I hope that Halo will be alright and that they can save their friend. maybe they'll even find the sword again...who knows. I love it. Keep up the good work. Now onto the next chapter.
Naja chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Seems to me that Zach better find that sword. If he's dreaming about it. Hopefully Aly won't keep him up again. She sounds like me when I was little. Thanks for reviewing on my poem. I'm glad you liked it. I put up some new stuf too. so check it out when you get the chance! It's romance though. I love writting it. Great story...want more quick.
ibgone chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Chimeras, Griffons, and major plot happenings, oh my! Great chapter, Icy Phoenix!
Hawk Mage chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
Ohh, this is getting better and better. Keep it up. I love it.

Raptor 123: I'm over at her house right now. Hello!
Hawk Mage chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
Very good I like this a whole lot. Keep it up. Sorry for not reviewing sooner.