Reviews for Crimson Chronicles
ibgone chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Does this mean Halo and Lara have new transportation now? That sucks Halo's friends are under mind control. Something tells me that sword will be hard to obtain in the next chapter.
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
hey, good job on writing this fic. keep it up! PS-R/R my fic please!
ibgone chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
The blue mouse turned out to be a water mage. Cool! Looking forward for the next chapter.
ibgone chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
You know what? I'm going to put this story on my favorites list because I love how it's turning out. I don't mind this chapter with no action - setups are always good. I can't wait to see how Halo, Aly, and Perk fares against the Phoenix in the next chapter. Ah, Perk has water powers right? I'm guessing he's going to be really useful against the Phoenix.
ibgone chapter 2 . 6/4/2003
Whoa, the story sure picked up with the appearance of that phoenix. I'm beginning to like what I see here. I'll definitely read the other chapters.
ibgone chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
It sounds like some horrid happened to Zach's father (this being a story revolving around war and all). Though, I wonder what bad thing about his father he doesn't want to remember. I like this story enough to move on to chapter two.
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Nice. Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sashi Mizumoto chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Of course it's good! Please write more about Siren soon! *puppy dog eyes* Bye bye!
MiSsLe chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
This story is great!Hehehe Max is awsome(because I am Max). Keep it going Halo.
a m b r y l l i e n chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
I have to give it to you, its really great. A little more dialouge than I would put in, but still, otherwise perfect. Write more of it!

Destin chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Sorry I didn't review last chapter . I just want to say I really like this story. It's so cool ! Halo is so cool. Please update soon!

-Destin Scar
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Bird? Sorry, my friends used to call me bird before they called me Hawk Sage. I think this story is excelent. I like Halo. I think he's cool. I hope you write more.

Starr: Could you read her stories and tell her what you think?

Stop that Starr. Sorry, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Starr: I like Halo!
luvsux4u chapter 2 . 5/26/2003

now onto stuff..other than the few mistakes u've made, everything else is perfect...however one of my things is that I tend to like more dialogue to further entrance the reader,get them to care, and to move the plot along but that is me...

thnx for the review, if u liked that stry, read my other story Necessary Demise..its a stry my friend (ElementalMoon) and I are working on.

Great job once again,

platnum-blood chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
good so FAR NOT MANY GRAMER MISTAKES i like it if you could add soon that would be good review mine please
Destin chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This is such a great beginning ! I'm putting you into my favorite author ,and stories. I want to know what happens to Halo and Aly ! And why he was having dreams about the sword.

I really liked it . O and can you please read one of my stories . UPdate soon. I'm definnally be reading the next chapter !

-Destin Scar