Reviews for Behind Her Reflection
slumberdoll chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
awesome poem. o(-)o
sos chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
... yeah... this is brillant... everyone has a mask... youve delt wiht only one type though.. I like it.. you do it really well... although i can't relate personly its easy to see this type of mask everywhere.. sos
FyireChildesDream chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
very deep...ummmm...most people live like this, hipocracy is part of human nature and our masks, armor, or other means of hiding our selves are tools of survival thrust upon us by conformative societies
knrvDZHDdE chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
*sniff* That's really sad, it digs right down to the emotions. I think it would go good with "Reflection" off of Christina Aguilera (although I like the Disney version better). It's really good, and straight from the heart... (or is it?) Anyways, it' awfully depressing, but worth the read :)
owner of harrry's dark green sheets chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
lexa! i love this poem! don't get rid of it! please! it's really good!
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
A very emotional poem. I can identify with it completely.
Desolate Warrior chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
WOW, I loved that. Great job. Yeah, you and me, mental institution... do they actually give us pens to write on the walls? They didn't give any to *me*! Anyway, I enjoyed this poem. Congrats on a job well done.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
nice..masks..comfy aren't they..good poem P.M.S (post more soon.)-sky
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Very well written. It is really really good. Bye

Email at I can relate to this poem. I am one of the kids who is made fun of. Bye

Yak
Tsukino Chou chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
beautiful...absolutely gorgeous.
Morgana chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Ooooh. I liked it a lot. It rings very true. I guess even truer for me, because I used to be a 'hypocrite', or at least sort of. Since I started writing I'm not anymore. At all. Back to the poem. It was great. Good language, nice rhthym(sp?)... overall a very nice piece.
chase chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
wow, that is really good its really deep too
girl poisons boy chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Wow, this is good..
dLQ77 chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
OOOOOHHHH that is so good
DarkMeh chapter 1 . 6/7/2000