Reviews for Hollow and Alone
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Sounds like me in my down moods. Very true. However... sometimes it's better to hurt than feel nothing at all because you're afraid...
Trust me, I know. However... hurting someone else is no fun. It's gonna happen sooner or later, I suppose...
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
You're not alone! You have me! -huggles- This is sad... Did something happen to make you write that? Hope you feel better now (especially since it's been about 8 months)!
Kowski chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
dude, i feel like this all the time. well, this is going on my faves list, cuz i like a poem i can relate to XD
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
-hoots and hollers- I really like this, especcially the last three lines. You are a very good writer! And it's something new to read what a guy writes, instead of just girls )
Mike Kim chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I don't know why, but after reading several of these poems at FP, I can truly say I am a huge fan of poems now. This was great, I can relate to that sense of lost. Sometimes I feel like that when I am eating lunch by myself. With no friends to sit with, I can't help to feel like that. A sad poem for me, but shows me your a good poet. The rhyming was good too!

Michelus
BlueDragon11 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
*sniffles* Dat's kinda depressing...but sometimes I feel like that...not that often, once in a blue moon, maybe. GREAT job, though, it was well written and flowed quite well.