Reviews for Once and Future Queen
JadeGoddess chapter 16 . 11/27/2003
so what about the curse is that still there? Wait I should probably go read the sequel!
Edwyn chapter 16 . 11/26/2003
Call me lazy, I've read all 16 chapters and there's only one word that I can use to describe your story:

PHENOMENAL. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Note: I usually put "anonymous" in the name section...your tale was that good that made me put my penname.

You are incredibly talented...don't ever lose that skill!
Sirli chapter 16 . 11/25/2003
the end really made me cry. and Im in a library, for god sake! people look at me like im some kind of a wierdo, but if they only read your story, everybody would understand for sure... it is a very, very special story indeed... thank you for it.
Pam chapter 16 . 11/23/2003
WOW. That story is awesome. It should be made into a movie. The ending was good too. You have an amazing drive to write. And the best part is, that it's all good. When u publish something u'll have to give us your pen name so that we can collect all ur stuff. Its that good.
fishy chapter 16 . 11/22/2003
that was such a sad ending! i nearly cried, you know! i had tears running down my cheek but i wasn't fully crying.. i always get a bit emtional whenever i read anything sad or watch a sad part in movies. that was such a good story! i want kalonice to die! DIE! ok... uh... im gonna go and read ur sequel!
professor chapter 16 . 11/20/2003
you have a real talent

i was crying at the end there

you should try and get that published so more people can enjoy it. great story
divadancer chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
how could you be so cruel
Lauriana chapter 16 . 11/13/2003
wow that was quite an ending, what a still a great story.
elohimdancer319 chapter 16 . 11/7/2003
wow. you almost had me crying there. awesome.

KB
Jennifer H. Westall chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I like your story so far. It may take some time for me to finish it. The writing is clear and you have the beginnings of a good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ShorTi chapter 16 . 10/23/2003
wow... tht was VERY good. one of the best 2-3 hrs i've spent on ! i think i've read sumthing else of urs but i'm not sure. could u plz email me if u ryte nything else n i'll b sure to check out the lost king. my addy is

thnx

-THE RANDOM CRITIC
zagato chapter 16 . 10/19/2003
That is so beautiful! I love Feodor, Isidore, and Eldoris so much. Thanks for writing about ancient Greek people because I enjoy reading it. This is definitely a bittersweet story but so is life. Absolutely amazing! Please write more.
Write Me Thrilled chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
o this chapter is extremely sweet and sentimental
Write Me Thrilled chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
o i gotta go see what is going to happen c ya lata
Write Me Thrilled chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
o i was so happy when he came back but know she has to marry his brother now that was a major turn in events for the story.. i thought that she was going to marry him but that was a major major major suprise to me cant wait to see what happens
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »