Reviews for Once and Future Queen
Christine chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
I love this story!

I;m a big fan of greek mythology... (this is greek mythology, right?)

Anyway, keep updating!

Can't wait for more!
Hayley chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Wow, really good story. I mean you wrote it really really well. It's really getting good. I can,t wait to read the next chapter! Update quick!
Sorato4ever1 chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Ahh, don't stop now, keep going. Please! I love your style of writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MandyHubbard chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I like it! A very good start, this story seems promising. I will fav list you, and check for updates! :)

Panda
yoSHimaMa009 chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
this is truly excellent. update soon...i want to noe id Isidore is the king for Eldoris
Little Mermaid chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
what happened to her own kingdom? and did you get lysander from shakespeare?

how old is lysander? because otherwise thats...ew!

i love this story. its so cute. but what does she understand?

update asap
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
wow, its a wonderful story. and your stuff inspired me to be able to finish the first chapter of my new story so I was able to post today. So thank you for checking my story out! I'll be sure to get through all of your stuff one of these days lol! You deserve all the reviews you get with this.

Write more soon!

Much Love, Faded Soulfire
Sorato4ever1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Interesting. This sounds like it's going to turn into a great story. Keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter.
bsumbody87 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
It is very refreshing to read a romance story that actually has some body and plot to it. I love greek and roman mythology, so it was fun to read. Keep up the good work and write another chapter soon!
NewFoundGlory chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
eep, I love it...this is the most lovingest one I like at the moment!
Thedextroustiger chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is a wonderful story, well writen... It was able to keep my attention... Keep on writting !1!~~
Christina chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I have no idea why you'd think this chapter would be so horrible! It's great! I love these type of stories! (Greek-type, I mean:-) Please continue! The first chapter did go a little fast, but maybe I just read it fast;-) Update soon!
gm3fr3k chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
hey yo, not bad!

pretty funky names, but it's all good! update soon. i want to noe wat happens next.

get well soon...