Reviews for Once and Future Queen
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
i really love ur story n hope that u write more greek myth or whatever n i hope ur grandpa gets better...stay strong and all the best...
bee chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
wow. now i know why the plot seemed familiar. chapter six was such an in-your-face ripoff of nancy mckenzie's "child queen". and once i realized that, i noticed all the other things that miraculously followed the book. chapter six was almost exactly the same wedding night, and eldoris finds someone wounded while riding her horse, and she falls in love with someone she can't have - isiodore. if you want to write about something that's already been written, put it on fanfiction where it belongs!
Genato chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
this is really good. i almost cried when feodor was dying.. although the words were meaningful.. you should've lessen the words.. i mean.. he's dying.. but other than that.. i like this although i was surprised at the ending.. where will she 'be strong'? i mean.. they lived happily.. after the kalonice person left. *sigh* can't wait for the sequel! keep on writing!
Lady Mei of Darkness chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
NU! They all died! Oh well. You're right. The ending wasn't that bad, but I am still quite sad that they all died. Now I will go read the sequel! *WOOHOO!*
Lady Mei of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I LOVE IT LOTS! *huggles* Yes well your control of language, sentence structure, and grammar is very good, as well as the emotions that you portray in your writing! Very well written.
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
SIMPLY AMAZING.
graim mo chroi chapter 16 . 2/15/2007
I read this story a long time ago, and I just noticed that I never commented it then. But I've been on a Greek kick lately and decided to come back for a second read, and just as I had thought, I loved it. Great Job!
flojo22811 chapter 16 . 12/9/2006
wow, i was crying and everything!

really good ending and you write really well!
outsomniac chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
ahahaha isidore is super uber ker-schmexy :D
outsomniac chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
OMG she killed white star and ATE him! and she got rid of zephyr! what a bitch lol...this is so like cinderella anway, i love this story its so awesome so far :D
CosmoBabe335 chapter 16 . 9/23/2006
You have written a beautiful story. It was very moving and touching. Although i would have wanted them to all live happily after, but u know thats just me. im a sucker for happy endings! lol, i cried when i read the last chapter...it was so ver sad.

But anyway i hope your grandfather will get and good luck with your finals. I really can't wait for the sequal!

CYA! lots of love, CosmoBabe335, xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
Alenor chapter 16 . 8/20/2006
oh it was such a good story and i'm gonna go read the sequel sometime, but this ending makes me feel like crying. they died :( ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
s.g chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
just thought i would tell you that a buck implies kicking up the hind legs. and rearing is the front. it kinda sounded like you said he bucked with his front legs or something like that
Liz Inc chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
Oh, that was beautiful! Just beautiful! You've got a real knack for writing!

I think I will go read the sequal, though, seeing as how I would love to see what sort of punishment Kalonice recieves. :D Well, that, and this story was magnificent, so I can only assume the next one is as well! D
Aneedegorarose chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
Beautiful story, So amazing written I was deffinately crying in that last chapter. You totally fall in love with all the characters
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »