Reviews for Murphy's Bridge
MooMooMoo chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
i love ur story! you describe your characters really well! when are you going to update! its been 2 months! and why is hunter so facinated with Ellie all of a sudden? update soon! plz! i like how you make it into like episodes of a show :-P
I am Gone chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
This is a lot better then I thought it was going to be.I was worried that when you said that you are hoping to make this a telvision it would be in script format,but I was plesently suprissed.

Not only that but you have well round solid characters that look like can realy change and grow.

My only sugestions are working on discrptions and slowing down the pace of your then that I think it's great.
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
Great chapter, I loved it! The sequel to my story is up!
Restless-Spirit chapter 2 . 6/13/2003
Cool! I got a shout out! Hehe, but on a more serious note, would I ever leave you? I'm always gonna be around to read your stuff cuz a) I have no life and b)it's addictive! LoL So anyway, awesome chapter! I shouldn't have to say it anymore because all your chapters are awesome! I think Hunter's change of heart is all a show to trick Ellie. I don't like him! *Pops Hunter's car's tires* HA! Wait, does he even have a car? LoL And Truth or Dare is a dangerous game. I got kicked and he got smacked on the head with my textbook in return. 0D. Can't wait to see how their game ends up. Oh! I loved Armageddon! I practically flooded the living room crying so much. All four time. I could watch that movie every day of my life and I don't think I'll get through it without crying each time LoL. Poor, poor Bruce Willis. So sad '(. And as for my stuff: Possible conversion of One Wild Ride, possible fantasy story (including elves, dragons, and the whole kit n kaboodle), and a possible series having something to do with 6 or 7 (can't decide) friends, a rock (maybe), and various events in history. Well, I need to shut up now. Is the comment long enough for you? LoL I need to learn what it means to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) ;)
alexandra chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
I liked this chapter a lot too. I love how Alex has my name, Alexandra, and goes by Alex, just like I do. The names of two of Logan's sisters are best friends in my story. Laurel and Bianca... I thought those were names that weren't used much and yeah. I have loved the name Clay ever since American Idol 2 so I love him. Well I can't wait until the next chapter.

~Alex
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
You know that I've been sitting here anxiously awaiting the next chapter for the past week and I was so happy when I got up from watching my taped episodes of Dawson's Creek and saw that it was here! You're doing a great job with the story and you're a terrific writer. On a technical note... Very few people can give so much information without it sounding like it is dry and dragging on, but you've managed to do it! Congrats! The references to differnt parts of pop culture make it easy for your reader to relate. I can't wait to read more!
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Ever since I first read about this story on your profile page, I've been waiting for it. To start off, you get major bonus points in my book for mentioning Emeril because he's a food god and I have a ton of his cookbooks! :-) Great job on the story so far, I look forward to the future chapters. If you have time, you might want to check out my story titled "Nothing and Everything". I'm close to finishing it and when I do I'll be working on my new one called "Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye". After reading this much of yours, I think you'll really like those two ;-) Take care!
Restless-Spirit chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Diva! Awesome story yet again. It really doesn't surprise me. Everything you do is great. I really could see this as a tv show. When I make it big in Hollywood I'll make sure to mention you to a few directors ;) and they'd be crazy to refuse! LoL Can't wait for the next "episode". Catch ya later! ~Cordelia
alexandra chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I love your story/tv show. I am putting it straight into my favorites. I love how its long. I can actually picture everything happening and I think it would make a good tv show.

As for American Idol 2, I miss it too. Clay was my favorite also. I thought he should have one and my mom thinks I am crazy because I cried when they annouced Ruben winning.

Anyway this is a really good story and I can't wait for the second chapter/episode.

~ Alex
tinkerbelle16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
i can defiently see this in a tv show setting...like when i read it i can see the word in pictures...i cn see it being an epicode just by reading that teh higest praise i can offer you
Steph chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Great job. I must be honest, it seems a little too much "7th Heaven"ish but, you do want to turn it into a television show. The idea is original. Keep going, I love it!
xLjPinayx chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
i like ur story/show.. hehe.. it's cool! write more soon.