Reviews for You're so special to me
gargeera chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
nice poem ... reminds me of how naive we all are wen we fall in love for the 1st time ... we first seem to believe that love can do miracles but alas we stand so weak infront of life nd realize its not as simple as we thought it'd be!
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I'm just tweeking this a little, ignore it if you want.
You're so special to me,
I Wish you and I could always be,
If there is only one person for me to choose,
Then that person will definitely be you./end verse/
I can never explain my love to you,
That's too big for me to do./end verse/
If you ask me to give my soul to you,
I promise that's the only thing I'll do./end verse/
You know all the ways to get me going,
And there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you,
Like swimming across the Pacific Ocean,
Or flying all the way to the moon./end verse/
For after all you're so special to me,
And I wish you could always be with me.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
You have a great sentiment and a great heart. Anyone who you choose to bestow your affections on is truly lucky.
I do think though, that you need to mix up your words a bit. You seem to always be ending lines in the same words, and it gets tedious, and detracts from the rhyme scheme.
Also, if you decide to do a rhyme scheme, its best to try and stick with it throughout the whole poem. Changing it up makes it a hard read.
pineapple crush chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
you are a great writer. keep up the good work.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
More sweetness. :-D

~~Nire the Evil~~
kamikaze899 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
cool! it's weird what love can do to you... but still, cute poem!
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Ah1 That was so Kawaii! Except, you said you wouldn't explain your feelings, and then you said there's nothing you wouldn't do... Soit confunded me a little... but it was KAWAII! G2g and read your other stuff now, Sayonara!

)Love Ya, Shannon
Darkwind chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I've read several of your poems and they're all quite good. I enjoyed them a great deal. This one is nice. I think I'll print it out and give it to my best friend, even if it is meant more for a lover. Oh, and thank you for reviewing my poetry.
bubblemilktea chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
This is beautiful.

So sweet and loving.
Follow the Stray chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Aw so cute
Lanberto chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Yep the poem definitely came from genuine emotions but the sweetness is too much for my aching tooth. Ouch!
ChaoticDestiny48 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
i notice how all ur lines are rather long. do u intentionally do that ?
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow! Ahh, so sweet! :) Well you asked me to review your stuff, so here I am! Thanks so much for reviewing my poem. I greatly appreciate it! :) Thanks again.

Keep writing well,

Vnomi. ;)
nutnlp1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Hey, this is cool...I read ur review..and u sayed if I wrote it in a car...i looked it over, and yeah the mirror thing did make me think of a car, can u tell me what u meant?lol. It's called "Can You?" just in case u forgot..
Theo chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
oh this is melt in the mouth sweet! It's really beautiful. I've met a fellow short love poem poet! Telling someone how much you love them is a hard thing to do and you've got that done nicely.

Peace,