Reviews for Life After Life
The Scarlet Pimpernel chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I sorry I don't want to do any flaming or offending but I'm a little confused on some points. For starters you have clearly written at the top of your writing, 'anti-religion' and yet in the little description thing you have written, 'This is my religion'. So is it a religion or not? And also I think all the stuff at the beginning about beware of having a freshly changed mind was entirely unneccessary. I don't think I have ever read something so unsupported in my life. The only basis that what you are saying is true is the fact that you say you are some kind of ancient creature and you have wittnesses to prove it. To be wittnesses, they would also have to be ancient beings who happened to see you come into existance, but who is to say they are telling the truth? To validly prove this there must be some kind of historical record and also valid wittnesses which means someone who is not one of these ancient creatues you speak of. Also if heaven and hell are both bad and good, then what is the point of having them? What is the difference between them? (besides the colour scheme lol)

Again I am sorry if I have offended you but I think it's important to be able to discuss these things and be able to state what you believe. If I have offended you then I hope you will alert me of this fact and I will apologise proffusely.

An interesting belief system and I will be curious to know how far it will get you.
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i'm not sue what to say but i will respect your wishes of no flames and if this is what you beleive than let this be what you beleive. thsi is why i don't do spiritual, too may peopel are different and bad things corrupt.
Aluminum Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I actually clicked on "Spiritual " by mistake!

I read reviews and noticed people flaming you...hm...

Well, I really really like this. It could become an intresting story -the journey of someone who chose to fight for Hell?- and I would definitly read it.

Good job!
xXCrAzY-BaNaNaSxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
oh my gosh what is this crap?
Reader chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This could be funny if it had some wit.

I was pretty confused about how this could be so... lame until I read "my favorite band, Insane Clown Posse" and then it all made sense.
Lullaby87 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I'm not even going to waste my time reading this.
BladeofRedDeath chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
haha is jesus still mad with me ha what ever like i care i'm going to smack paul

just for being him, You know. Till next time have fun
Adam Durlock chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I think the other guy is nuts...

I miss poor Paul, wonder how he's doing these days.
supernova-ocean chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
wats this about jesus being a techinically zombie? or wateva bisexual... when did he had a brother? stop sprouting nonsense if you do not have any sense in head.