Reviews for I Rest My Weary Soul In Thee
ChapuNinja chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was awesome. It totally lifted my spirit. Thank you, I wasn't haing the best day either. But this helped out a lot.
serendipitous chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Guess who it is!)(I will assume you already know) I find this story simplistic yet stimulus enough for me to lift my slothful fingers and type a review for you. Keep up the awsome work!
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I found this so amazing. I love when God uses the simple things to touch... A small revelation just to surprise and uplift. I

wanted to mention the fact that I loved the simplicity with which this is written. English isn't my first language and,

although I marvel at the eloquence of some of the writers (many of them younger than I), I tend to enjoy pieces of writing

like this more. Short, expressive, without the use of extremely huge words that confounds my understanding. :-)

One thing I like was (I don't know if it was intentional), but the way you proportioned two thoughts. Amy walks home and

struggles to smile and then after reading the verse it comes so naturally... that really struck me.

Something I noticed that might be a mistake:

"They say that you use less muscle when you smile than when you frown." Isn't that the other way around. Smiling take more

use of muscles... *shrugs* I think you might have mixed the two, but I might be wrong as well...
HoldinOn2Him chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Amy sounds like a normal girl to me. I can so relate to everything she felt. you were very in touch with her emotions,well done. and Isn't it awesome how we can just hand it all over to God :).

Bless you xxoo
DrenchedinWine chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
"o love that wilt not let me go

i rest my weary soul in thee.

i give thee back the life i owe,

that in thine ocean depths its flow

may richer fuller be."

i love that hymn. it's so sweet.

drenchedinwine
KafPoe chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
hey, great writing! very very close to home about how I feel after a long day and come home to see something like that. _ God makes everything better.