Reviews for Butter
Zenith Azure chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I LOVE butter!

...

That's pretty funny. Heheh. Actually, butter is healthier than margarine. Margarine is actually vegetable oil with added hydrogen bonds. It may not have all the cholesterol and stuff, but its human-manipulated structure can actually cause cancer. o.O So unless a spread has no "partially hydrogenated" or "hydrogenated" stuff in the ingredients, stick with butter! Er... yeah, 'twas a tangent, but I hope you'll forgive me. _ Anyhow, this was quite amusing. Nice job. As far as face-down toast... well... *shrugs* It sure does seem to happen more often than not.
JD chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
hahaha...first of all - this sonnet rocks. I *love* your choices of topics! and i completely mean every single thing that i've written. so hah!

p.s. post your squid thing!
Meegwun chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
heh heh oh lord, this is great. :) especially the part about glogging arteries. heh. oh no.
butterflye chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
this is a wonderful poem...its refreshing to see such and obscure topic..and..btw...butter side always lands face down. i NEVER fails..OO
Misio chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Excellent poem. It's silly but it's nice to read a poem that's actually about something. The bluntness of the ending is superb.