Reviews for 100 poems and posts later
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Wow, I had no idea... scratch that, I'm no good at being sympathetic, honestly. But I am good and shouting the fuck out of everyone when I'm angry, lol. Thanks for mentioning me, I feel touched, I feel like you do in some way, though I've been here for 2 years. 2 years mind you! And I only started to really post stuff mid last year. Ha, but enough about me, congrats on your 100th post.
Daz chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Nicolette I would prefer you not to send me your stories anymore, I dont enjoy them and dont want to read them. You say its from the heart, well you must be very depressed! Well anyway, critisism only makes you stronger so find a new talent!

Daz
luvsux4u chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
congrats to ur monumental accomplishment. For begginers who might be doing this form of art, you are definetly an inspiration. May these hundred be surpassed by hundreds more...and may u be happy along the way.

Slade
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Thank you. That was very kind of you.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That's very sweet of you for mentioning me. 100th post - something which I can't reach even when I'm 50 years old. Well you see, I'm a slow writer and I tend to think deeply and be profoundly inspired before I write anything.

Anyway,

Hugz.

Hope to see more of your works and -

Want a cookie? ::giggles::

I love Oreos!
Simon chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Its good, i dont get it personaly but it sounds good when u read it out loud,
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Inspirational :)

I like your writin- though I personally say I dont review much bcoz well- some I really have nothin to say except its good and you're a great writer.. I honestly hate repeatin myself..

Congrats on the 100 poems/posts.. Its great to see you bein able to express yourself in form of writin :)

Yeap yeap, thanks for the mention in both the bio as well as this short piece.. I appreciate it :)

Catch ya around some other time..

~Shadafakup
M chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Cool, only 100 poems, seems more :) Of course this isn't really a poem. So does it count? \
M. E. Gibbs chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Sometimes that which comes simply from the heart with no purpose or meaning is the greatest of all.

Keep writing, because it can heal wounds we didn't even know were there.
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*HUGS* You're welcome! This is a wonderful biography. I find writing very therapeutic too. All of your writing is wonderful, even the morbid suicidal stuff. Cross that, ESPECIALLY the morbid, suicdal stuff. You have a way of expressing feelings very well. Brillinat job!

~ CoolBeans18s
Lieschen chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*HUGS* I feel exactly the same way. Writing is therapeutic, but even better is getting encouragement and support in writing. I'm glad that so many people can be accepted regardless of race, age, gender, etc. into this caring and sharing community of talent. Keep up the great work !

ELise
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Cool! I liked this. Congradulations on your 100th post. This is quite and accomplishment.

~Heart of the Sword