Reviews for The Dollhouse
Daily Judas chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
A most excellent concept. Well executed.
initiative chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
. . .god. . . this is an extremely good piece of work, you're going onto my favourites, you are. are you usually this morbid? i like it. i didn't know people on fictionpress could write like this. whoa. whoa whoa whoa. I love it.

off to chekc out your bio.

peaces.
childstar chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
It's morbid...but it's also very original and creates the scene well using extended metaphor. Very well done.
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
This was breathtaking. You have so much skill in putting the words together! This is one of some rare good stories I sometimes find occasionally. Vivid, bizarre and amazingly written.
RavenHairedBrenna chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*lets out breath* Wow. That's really well done. A girl plays in a dollhouse and you completely got your point across, amazingly done. You're extremely talented. I have no criticisms whatsoever.
Neeble Meeble chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
This is an excellent story, but I wont call it a 'good' story. It's not one that projects anything 'good'. The writing is excellent, the tone is morbid and meaningful, and i'm amazed.

Thank you for writing this.
wingless chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
wow. this is a really interesting piece. at first it seems almost satirical possibly of the stereotypical family or how our culture expects us to be. it didnt seem too serious until later on.

the ending really pulss the whoel thing together. its interesting how kids play. it shows a lot about their life and who they are. i think thats how the idea of play therapy came about. this is very interesting and the type of thing you want to read more than once. this is very well written and impressive.. makes you think.