Reviews for Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
jenny-reckham chapter 15 . 1/30/2004
how sweet _ I liked the story a lot. The ending was abrupt, but hey, o well _ anywho, this was great! I g2g right now, but I'll ttyl, k? k )
Torress (aka Jenn)
dawnsama chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
Wow, that was great. Eryn is really some character. She's cool.

Loved this story.
dawnsama chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Whoa freaky! Actually what was really freaky to me was that the victim's name, Clara, is my name too! okay, random comment there, I'm going to actually comment on the story yet since I only read the first chapter but I definitely will when I finish this story. I like it so far. And thanks for commenting on my story!
Eliza chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
Great Job! I really liked it! The ending really suprised me though, because I thought Eryn was going to die. So it wasn't who you thought the killer was going to be, was it. I liked the twist you gave it! That was cool how she didn't die. I love the way you write, too!

Good job,

Eliza
Roses and Wine chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Oh yes, I've forgot to add a few things to my latest review. First of all, your story didn't quite talk about anything with Lia Hall or Jonathan Mill. I suggest you add a few chapters before the last one talking about those two suspicious people and who the possible killer is. But anyways, great story !
Maiden Philyra chapter 15 . 6/14/2003
Good story, but your ending was rushed and kind of poor. You have a lot of talent, and at some point I would suggest you come back to this story and fix the ending. A good read though, thanks for posting it!
Roses and Wine chapter 15 . 6/13/2003
Awe, is this the ending? It seems a bit rushed and it was hard to tell who was thinking and talking. Prehaps in your future stories where prespectives changes during the sotry, you can italized the other person. But good job, loved this story.
Roses and Wine chapter 14 . 6/11/2003
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! You are an excellent writer not just becuase of your amazing creativity, but how well you took my advice for going back to the murders. You handle critisim very well and that will be very helpful in the future. Keep writing! rnrn

- RosesWine
One True Pirate chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
I don't mean to be totally rude, but well, duh? I don't think she would meet anyone new after she was dead. Otherwise, it's good.
Maiden Philyra chapter 13 . 6/10/2003
Wow! You certainly have a gift for writing. When I first started this, I was half ready to accuse you of typing out a best seller and passing it off as your own. Keep up the great work!
Roses and Wine chapter 13 . 6/9/2003
I love this story, it's so wonderful that I couldn't wait to read it everyday! I've added you to my Author Alerts list. I'm so happy that Eryn and Vince feel the same way for each other, but I think you need to go back to the murders again :P Heheh, sorry to ruin the romantic mood though, but it's time for more excitement :)
Leo Jackson chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
o everything is falling into place...
Leo Jackson chapter 12 . 6/8/2003
o i hope everything turns out alright...i see love everywhere...
Leo Jackson chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
get your girl man...use that love charm
Leo Jackson chapter 9 . 6/8/2003
aw...i love roses...great story...