Reviews for Another Day In High School
BleedingClowns13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hey. This is good so far. And it does make sense. It's pretty how highschool is for me, cept without fights pretty much. The only thing I didn't like about this so far was that you had one of the 'punks' wearing a good charlotte shirt...that's not hah, no wonder people don't like em, they're all emoP Anyways, This is cool. And Ill continue reading when I get a chance.
Later.
-Mandy-
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Thats pretty deep...are you sure your only 15?...lol

Its good...reminds me a little of when I was at school myself (the little I can actually remember)

I certainly remember the cliques and the different gangs, and even back then I couldn't get why people couldn't just get along with each other.

And still the same things go on in schools the world over that were wrong when I was a kid.

When will we learn? When will the teachers get control? When will the kids agree to be controlled? All questions I've been asking myself and others for years. Never got an answer though!

Great job...keep it up.

Spawny
maggi chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
wow! that was an awesome story! good job.
Samwise chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
wow, micah, that was awesome. im serious. lol, its like you to turn our whole lunch table feud into a story to teach us that stereotypes are wrong. i totally agree though, people put way too many labels on other people. Maybe, if we all started looking past the blonde hair and bunnies or bondage pants and spikes, we'd realize taht we're all the same somewhere deep inside. We're all human. When we wash the make-up off and the hair dye fades we're all the same. We just have to look a little closer to see the truth. Great Job. -Dree, i mean, ahem, Bea, lol
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
it's really good Frodo. you're a great writer, keep up the excellent work.
xerarch chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
very intersting story. long. hehe. i think i liked it thouhg. when i was reading it i kept thinking that thsi was something that should be turned intoa short movie to teach schoolteachers one thing. this is NOT how stuff operates in schools. this is the "ideal school." let me explain, in highschool, i was part of the skater crowd, but i was in the nerd crowd too. both were small groups of people. but tight. yeah, we got in arguments with the preps all the time, and 100% of the time we LET them win just so they could think they were smart and powerful. i was on first name relationship with my principal. like i was friends with some of the preps and stuff ... but i never could join their crowd. i was only sorry that they were too stuck up to see everyone else in the school. did that make sense? i'm just saying . .peace isn't easily resolved between two groups .. dont' get me wrong, i totally like your story and think its' great. keep up the awesome work kiddo .. you're going to go somewhere someday wtih your stuff. kudos kudos and more kudos :)