Reviews for In The Darkness Of Day
Claude Ashe chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
I really enjoyed reading that. You have a great imagination, and a great talent for writing. I hope to see more stories like this from you.
Strider Hunter chapter 11 . 11/15/2004
Willum, it's been a while; you'll forgive my extended hiatus, I imagine. Oh, and congrats on "The Last Hit" being published!
I was hoping for unanswered questions at the end of this story, and you sure came through. Now call me rusty, but I'm intrigued by Jeremy's statement in chapter 10 about what his stepfather did to him: what exactly did Jeremy mean by that?
The warning by Vivian made sense, but it seemed to me that it was more relevant to Lisa, since it was Lisa who ended up persuading the Wraith.
I like the idea that the Wraith is an eternal being; leaving a bit of mystery (no matter how frightening) at the end somehow adds that extra punch to the horror. I enjoyed this story, and judging by the question mark at the end, is it possible that a follow-up is in the works?
Strider
Infamous Writer chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
At first when I read the sypnosis I thought this really was inspired by Silent Hill... but when I read it, it didn't seem like it very much. Anyway, this first chapter was really good. I really want to read more, but my eyes are about to close as midnight approaches... Great job!
teenchik43 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Your story's really nice I liked it. But I don't really understand what happened to Jeremy you know? What exactly did his step father do to him and how exactly did he die..and how exactly did he come bakk? I'm a little confused at that and I'd like to really know how it all happened and how it all fits together. You just left a little dangling piece there but other than that its great! Loved it, and I'd read it again if not for sleepiness (its 2:08 am!) Also, just one last thing. You could have actually told the whole story instead of saying "...and Jeremy told him everything." Maybe reader's like me who can't pick up things like that *snaps fingers* would benefit? Hope I haven't discouraged you, cause the story was fantastic! Better than I could do
not gonna tell ya chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
great story, i love these horror stuff. Kepp it up. and please review my stories
Shadowz the Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
it's a really good story...love it to pieces...it's really good...I want to read more of it now...oh well...well done.
Endless Nightmares chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
Wow!-
The wraith is just creepy, and disturbing. Glad you updated, and I know you've been busy, RL is hectic.
Nice update, and I hoping this is not the end, because is says End but with a question mark. Hmm, could it be not the end, very suspenceful.
Endless Nightmares chapter 10 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Always a good read, nicely done. What a life Jeremy has, I feel pretty bad for him.
I'd probably be scared if I had things happen to melike what he happened when he goes into the "other",
Jeremy is my favorite character now. He is very cool, and yet in a world of horror.
Endless Nightmares chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Wow! Willum- I did not see that coming, but, bye bye Halabrin. That is great, and unexspected death, thats what fascinates me.
I like get spooked by the unexpected, and you did a great job by doing it in this chapter, good job.
Endless Nightmares chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Disturbing, just because that image of the wraith, just thinking about it, brings a chill.
Suspenseful, and you got it down great.
Endless Nightmares chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
Hello again-
What can I say? Willum, this chapter was definately eerie, yikes, nice descriptions of things. Just wondered what it would be like to go into the "other". Man, that is a scary thought.
Endless Nightmares chapter 6 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Well, this was just great. The suspebse kept building, and wow. What a nightmare, seems all to real.
Just thinking about it, yikes, creepy.
Nicely done, can't wait to see what happens.
Endless Nightmares chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Nice job. Poor ole Jeremy. Seems the old days, as a younger boy gets picked on by bullies.
But this is extremely different than the usual. Jeremy goes into the "other", eerie situation, and something I hope would not happen to me.
Nice, and I will keep reading. Good one,
Whispers In SHadows
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Nice update, and I felt bad for Jeremy. It was very nice of his mother to make him feel better by offering him stuff.
Like my parents would ever buy me anything if I felt gloomy.
Nice dialogue, as we see Vivian's and Jeremy's character more.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Willum-
Honestly, this was a great one. I liked the flowed, because you didn't really have dialogue, but thats good too. I like your narrations.
You described the places nice. Funny how the houses had brown grass.
Nicely done, way to go!