Reviews for Beauty and the Beast adaptation
Windzor chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
A very unique adaption of B and B, and very cute. I noticed some writing errors throughout and a lot of repetition in your writing, and I'm a stickler for good writing and usually whether or not i will like a story is based on the quality of writing, but I couldn't stop reading your story. I couldn't wait for class to end to continue reading it. I do believe you could have given it a T rating instead of an M, but that's okay! I enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the writing!
Ryuhana chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
this is the same chapter as before :D
Estelin chapter 21 . 3/2/2012
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing
helen deliutza chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
where's the next chapter?
eLIZabeth chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Okay, so I'm only on chapter one, thought that I'd say that I REALLY like it so far...I've been looking for a good story lately, and this one is shaping up to be just that! I must say, though, that sometimes you really rush sentences and concepts...For example, "I need no new servants, if I were to return your brother, would you stay here and keep me company?" felt SUPER rushed. There should have been a pause in between "servants" and "if" and it would have been MUCH better, I think. I mean, that sounds super premeditated the way you have it, like he was planning for her to be lost in his woods or something weird like that, which (as far as I know so far) he wasn't. So yeah, slow it down! You've got time! And on I go...
benzene chapter 21 . 2/14/2010
The story was good. It had a great pace in the parts that you wrote up originally. In sections that the movie influenced, they were rushed, disturbed your flow of writing and the story's plot line. Examples were the wolf incident when she runs away from Daniel, when you introduce the curse, and when a battle ensues at the castle. Therefore I suggest that next time just stick to your own thoughts and ideas because you have smoother writing when you do. You don't need to have everything happen as it did in the original story. Your grammar was great. I don't remember having to mentally correct anything.
RB chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
liking the story so far. do watch the language time jumps- you use formal english "i oft went shooting with him" then jump to modern slang "come out and face me and i won't trash your castle"
Brit chapter 21 . 12/31/2006
I've read a lot of different interpretations of Beauty and the Beast, written by many different people, and I must say that yours was one of the best. It was diffent from any version that I have encountered in the past, but in a good way. The fact that he(the Beast) had done nothing obvious to deserve the "curse", and the fact that it wasn't really a curse at all but merely a natural occurance was an interesting way for it to happen, all be it unusual. I only have a few(a very few) bad things to say about it. The first was that you never properly explained whether or not the Beast's mother was a witch or a scorceror or what-have-you, so it really confused me for a while. The second was that you repeated the same chapter twice in chapters eight and nine. Other than those two small things, I can't really think of anything at all bad to say about your story or writing. So I will leave you now to go write something else wonderful.

Goodbye.

Brit.

PS. I tried really, really hard to sound more inteligent than I actually am. Did it work?
Gurlchild92 chapter 21 . 4/30/2005
This was great! you should write a squeal.
Telpelindewen chapter 21 . 1/22/2005
You don't have enough detail in your chapters. I liked it but it also needed some sexual energy.
Melania chapter 21 . 11/27/2004
I really liked your story...I just started it about an hour and a half ago and read it straight through. It was so good.
Liz chapter 19 . 7/26/2004
I LOVE your story. I can't wait until you update again. I check every day just in case. Please update soon! XD
Aelise39 chapter 19 . 7/2/2004
This is a good story that you have revealed. Here is just some constructive critisism.
1)You had some grammical errors, with commas and all in lists and when someone is being directly spoken to. ie: "What do you think9(,) Gerald?" Nothing big, but it makes them flow better and the like.
2)Would be nice to have some of the events that had had happened explained a little bit more. It helps the reader understand and get into the story a bit more. Personally, the enchantment, the "battle scene", and getting back her brother should've been in greater detail or have more of a conflict. Like it seemed a bit unrealistic for the Lord to give back Alex to easily to Daniel.
3)You switched tense from what you had at the beginnging and it confused me at first because it started in 3rd person, then jumped to 1st person. Stay in one tense
4)The use of language at some parts lasped to modern. Contractions shouldn't be used in the older languages and such. They like to make them flowery and long. Contractions are a bit slangy for this era.
I am not trying to put the story down and burning ya on it, just some help from another writer. Also, my writing is not 100% correct either so I am not telling u something that i don't do myself. ANYWAYS! I really enjoy the story, maybe because I have the love for adaptions of "Beauty and the Beast." Please update soon! I am looking forward to the following chapters.
Aelise39 chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
You switched tens on Daniel's POV...not sure if you meant to do that since the other POV's are in 3rd person. Very good story so far.
JMDering chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
oh mi god! what a good chapter! I can't wait 4 the next 1! Please update ASAP!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »