Reviews for Symphony of Dreams
DeadPostman chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Good.

Still interested in what will happen next.

I will check back for more chapters.
DeadPostman chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
You don't need to say that you suck at the end of your writing to convince people that you can do better.

If you want to convince people that you can do better, just keep writing.

It wasn't bad. After reading it, I wondered what would happen next. So, now I'm going to read the next chapter.
lupine-eyes chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Still a little short...

Kari- he he... I love that name.

Please, what is happening to her? She seems so... out of it. I've had days like that, were I can't consentrate at all. So sleepy...

Anyway, this is a really good story so far, I am hoping you update soon.
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
It was short, yes, but sweet. Why did she think she had perfume? Creepy... andyway, I liked the description here. And I liked the little verse at the end. "These Dreams" is a pretty cool song...
Loup17 chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
omg keep writing this! and please make the chapters longer! it is just so god! it practically draws me in! mmmmmm...chow mein!

JA

PS in case it wasn't there when you went to check, you are a favorite author of mine. ,
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
_ Another great chapter. Please continue! You have 32 revews so far, this must be good as there have been only two chapters so far. Are you having author's block? ._. *ish dense* XD Never fear! - _ Kyah! Randomness! X_X; Hope to read more soon, maybe make the chapters a bit longer and a teeny bit more indepth? :P Kidding, kidding. The chapters are fine the way the are, they fit the story well so far. (Ignore me, sugaranimecoffessmore sugerhyper Kuroi-chan) -_-; XD I love the characters so far introduced, I love the names you chose for them too, really fitting in my opinion. - Keep up the good work! _

!* Noelle *!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
XD GARY! *
Casey Drake chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
good hook. Definitely makes me want to read more. Unfortunately, i can't read more if you don't update.

*grin*

BTW, thank you for reviewing... i think it was the Rock-a-Bye Murders? anyway, thanks.

:) CD
Dying Without Gackt chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Okay so I read the next chapter fast - I couldn't help it. Loved it, its all very good - not confusing but mysterious. Update soon.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That was really good. I loved the ending - even though you said you didn't own it - the ending tied it in. Also very interesting about the perfume - the cold chill and the writing. Will most definitely read more later - your probably busy and all but I've update Behind Kaiti Yotsu quite a number of chapter - and its getting better so please do check it out.
Lady Doral chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Really good story. Can't wait for another chapter!
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Nice story so far, interesting...there are some small problems like typos and missing word endings, but it's not too bad. I like the little poem/song thing at the end, it kind of adds to the mystery. Thnks for the review on my story!
kamui-kun chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
First of all, sorry if this second review took a while. Things over here have been pretty busy and all. Second, still love this chapter! The plot thickens, I see and the mystery seems to be getting jucier and jucier. Yeah, kinda strange for Kari to look for something that she's allergic to. I'm still in the dark with where this is headed but I'm eager to find out. I just wonder what's the connection between these real word scenes and the ghost scene at the beginning.

I guess my only suggestion here is a little bit more detail on the falling asleep scene at the end. I love the way that you make it look so poetic, but I think a few more emotions and thought and maybe a handful of feelings would make it much more powerful and dramatic. But that's just me. You may have intended for it to be simple so I suggest getting a second opinion on this one.

All in all, good work! Keep it up!
silverquill212 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Once again, very interesting work. The only thing holding me back from the full experience is the lack of... proofreading. There are just a few places here and there that a quick proofread could easily fix, such as "Why had I mention perfume..?" Changing it to mentioned would be a quick and easy thing to fix and would much improve the flow of the read. Other than that, I WANT MORE. XD Writewritewrite... D
silverquill212 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Hm. Very interesting! The storyline intrigues me, but the roughness of your writing often interrupts the flow. For instance-at the beginning the narrator is all-knowing, but then switches to tell the story from one person's viewpoint. It sounds as though the ghost in the dream was Kari herself, being described by an unidentified person. The transition is rough, and I don't know how I would change it, but it's just weird. o_O
Overall, it's pretty decent work. Good job. _