Reviews for violated
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This was disturbingly beautiful.
E. Goldstein chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
"My lamb and martyr, you look so precious now." M.J.K.
underjoyed chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Yes yes yes! Writing from the P.O.V of the criminal works your imagination, doesn't it? Lovely. Sadistic. I especially like "for the long ride home for hell". I like the lack of capital letters too.
RBGRecords chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Jesus... :o pheugh...powerful poweful stuff. I do, on the otherhand, know of 17 ppl who have been hurt like that. Strikes up all emotions. Powerful.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hmm interesting, never seen a poem on the "bad guy's" point of view. I suppose there are a few who are that insane, but then there's the average guy who does that, now i'd love to hear what excuse he could possibly come up with.
Wesley Smith chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
A decent poem. It had a good flow. The thing is though I feel you don't actually have as much empathy for the rapist as you should to be writing from his point of view. I think it would have been a bit better if you focused on why the rapist was commiting the act rather than potraying him as some sort of sterotypical villin. I think you should have potrayed the rapist as a human. Because from the rapist's point of view he is human, and he doesn't consider his victim's feelings. So you really may as well of taken the victim's point of view because the rapist was potrayed as the victim would see him. Do you know what I'm saying? Other than that your poem is as I said decent.