Reviews for How Am I Different?
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I've been here also. When I came out of the "broom closet", I expected it and got this kind of behaviour but also recieved acceptance. It was intresting.
Kayleenthevampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Blessed be fellow wiccans. I myself had to deal with this in school, I grew up Southern babtist, and have been put down from just about all of my family. Only my mother and father leave me be. Also I would like to add that I am looking for circle mates, anyone in northwest florida e-mail me. Sorry for using your Review for that but I figured Wiccans would be reading this. Blessed be.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i really enjoyed, and Gandhi once said, "God has no religion", just as you claim:
We pray the same prayers
To Gods with different names
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That's how I feel all the time.
You know what, all religions aren't that different, really, but not in the sense I'm sure that statement might lead you to believe.
If you think outside of the athiest/agnostic box, then you're either insane, crazy, or "close minded", as they say.
It's a pity that they've never experienced the warmth of God's touch when your prayers are answered.
Anyways, nice poem, nice rhyming, and nice meaning, although I don't agree in witchcraft (there's something about a religion that's almost the same as mine yet with just enough differences to be considered blasphemy that makes me a little uncomfortable; was it done that way on purpose?).
8/10
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Another astounding peice of work from Goth-Girl...awesome job!
Silver Mist
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very good, and, as usual with your poems, I can completely relate. One of my best friends started acting different for a while after I told her I was Wiccan. She was totally freaked. I think the best thing that we can all do is to hold our heads high and be proud.
Blessed Be!
lOR
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I'm a wiccan, very proud of it too, just like to say you go gurl! I love it when people stand up for what they belive, there is far to much discrimination of all sorts in this world. Wiccans are no differant from Christians, Buddists, or Islamics. To each their own!
Blessed be
-Shastel
( A Black Raven's Teardrop)
Rosen Lye chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I can completley relate, and I love it when people write stuff like this. I have never been able to express my feelings of what society has put upon me through my Wicca. Thankyou for this, it has really helped me deal.
By the way, I have written something that will be posted as soon as I revise it. It isn't fiction, it's my feelings toward society and think you and my fellow Wiccans will appreciate it. I don't know if everything is agreeable or debatable yet,and that is what I am working on. When it does get posted it will be listed under: "My Unfinished Opinionated Statement"
It will be finished, despite the title. Loved the poem, in fact I liked alot of the stuff you've again!
Blessed Be
Piper Evelynne
Devin J Pickrell mcdevin89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I understand. So do many others, but what I don't understand is why we can't live like sisters or brothers.
ibjuicen chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
this is a really nice poem, i can relate to it. don't u just hate it wen people tease you about were u came from or how you look like! have they ever heard of the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover"!
Spooni chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Aww...*Exactly* Exactly exactly exactly. People can just be..extremely stupid sometimes. No wait, make that most of the time. Just wanted to let you know that there are people who accept others with differant ideas. All that really matters, like you say, is that we all feel, we all have what people call a soul. Someday, the misinformation will end. Good luck to you until it does.
Spatula-Master chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
OMG YOU'RE WICCAN TOO! hahahahahaha what a small world. I read your other poem from the just in section and didn't read your bio first... anyway. YEAH! there are more of us! hehehehehehe, anyway, you make awesome points. I've only told my closest friends about it and people who just really cheese me off because they back away... *does mr. burns excellent thing* anyway, see you later!
Amethyst Silvermoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I can bet you just about anything in the world, every Wiccan feels this way. Including myself. I hate living in mormon-ville!
Only The Blade Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I can relate a lot to this poem, although I'm not Wiccan-I'm Atheist. I really hate it when people find that out and then suddenly think, "Oh well she has no morals and her mind is different." Which that is NOT true. This was a very enjoyable read and I liked your wording-this is goin' on my favorites list ;-)
Alasseo E Megilture chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Very good! If I have 3 billion sheets of paper, I would print this off and give it to every Christian at my school, and say "A Wiccan wrote this, and it's the truth." I loved it!

I have added this to my favs list.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »