Reviews for The Price Of Faith?
Emerald Ember chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
someone actually did that? how shallow.
good writing though
C.G. Rice chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I am so sorry this happened to you and it shouldn't have.I hope ther is another person that will be there to help you during this have reminded me that as a Christian I should always help my friends through bless you!
StarofDawn chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
The feelings really come through strongly in this poem. I am so sorry that that has happened.

God Bless

Star
az2328 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
It's a great concept, and a great poem, just a few things if this wasn't casual. (if it was; stop here now)

the first two were great ('cept how u used 'all' twice, but i'm a purist and if you couldn't find anything else..)but the third stanza kind of hitched up the flow with 'creator gets mad'.

and the meter in the fourth could have been kept, i think, if you had said 'it's you it'll cost' instead of 'it will cost'

and perhaps the last line could have done without the 'whom' but then i don't really get what its saying so..

though i disagree that a 'but' would clarify matters, to me it seems quite alright.

A thousand apologies if this is too critiquey. sometimes I can be rather shallow...:)
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Aww that is sad..When one is in trouble it is Christ they need. I try to reach out to others that have stumbled. We all stumble there is not one of us that is perfect only God is perfect. Excellent job putting this together. *Hugs* Do keep writing you are very talented...
ConcertMasterD chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
How true... too many times us Christians turn our backs on the very people who need us most... I'll be praying for you, but also for your friend, that she'll realize giving up on people wasn't one of Jesus's traits, and shouldn't be hers... Thanks for sharing in poetry!

-ConcertMasterD