Reviews for Life in general
Eirien chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Lovely. You manage to get across so many of the countless aspects of the beauty of Jesus. This is powerful, and he really seems to have anointed you with a great gift of writing as well as insight into his love.
Good job, keep writing for him! :-)
Love,
* Eirien
Lina Inverse chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Very touching. It takes a lot of strength to be a soldier... and a lot of indifference to force this reality on someone.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Very true! Down with stereotypes!
JJR Meerraf chapter 51 . 1/26/2004
Very good, very noble, true, coragious in a way, I don't know... it was just a truly excellent poem.
JJR Meerraf chapter 50 . 1/26/2004
The explanation was funny. Tell your bro that he did a good job!
JJR Meerraf chapter 49 . 1/26/2004
I'm sorry you had a bad day :(. It inspired a heart felt and exquisite poem though! Wonderful!
JJR Meerraf chapter 48 . 1/26/2004
Ack! I feel terrible! Here you are giving me the most reviews I've had in my life! Maybe three times as more! And I haven't reviewed you for what seems like forever and a day! I'm SO sorry! I've been so busy!
The poem made sense to me, and as always it was excellent! I loved it!
JJR Meerraf chapter 47 . 1/22/2004
This is the... third maybe storm poem, but it never gets old, it's a wonderful subject and you do it masterfully each time. I loved it! It's wonderful!
P.S.
Thanks for so many reviews! I truly consider myself blessed to know you and be able to read your work. I feel blessed and just... wonderful with all your reviews, that KEEP coming in! You're a great friend! Thank you!
JJR Meerraf chapter 46 . 1/22/2004
An excellent way to end it. Wonderful!
JJR Meerraf chapter 45 . 1/22/2004
This is very good! I've gone through some tough times just recently and thinking like that and talking to God has really helped me out. It just brought back a very good point that we all need to rmemeber. Marvelous work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 44 . 1/22/2004
Great stuff, I love eclilpses. Beautiful
JJR Meerraf chapter 43 . 1/22/2004
Very sad, but wonderfully written
JJR Meerraf chapter 42 . 1/22/2004
Oh! I love that song! It's like one of the greatest songs! Meant To Live by Switchfoot was excellent also! I love the guitar! sorry, but music and writing are my only release in this world, and when I get started it's hard to stop.
I loved the repatition. And though it was similar to the song it was also unique in its own way. A wonderful piece of writing.
JJR Meerraf chapter 41 . 1/22/2004
Excellent, wonderful, beautiful. I loved the very beginning, and the rest of the haiku was marvelous also! I like some of Third Days songs, I usually like more hard rock sort of stuff, but still an excellent place to find insp0iration. I loved it!
JJR Meerraf chapter 40 . 1/22/2004
Very cool! Maybe one of my favorites. I loved how you pointed out that you're going on an adventure but it also means leaving your comfort zone. Wonderful stuff! Again! Please don't get annoyed at hearing that :), it's just true! Beautiful!
307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »