Reviews for Boyfriend? Or Not
:))) amazing story
hahahehehoho chapter 23 . 8/14/2008
Do you have sequel?
hahahehehoho chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
It's funny how Amy's life and mine are so smiler. My mom too won't let me date until collage.
Casa-peach chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
nice story D really sweet. hope you write more like it!
Harsh Notes chapter 23 . 8/20/2006
I seriously cried when I got to the last chapter. That was really good. I liked it. Keep it up.
FadedWhispers chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
HEYAZ!

haha ur description of chinese parents was so so rite! lol... HEHE:):):)

great story!
Fresh Harvest chapter 23 . 6/22/2006
At first, when I realized I'd found this story and it hadn't been updated in over a year, I thought, "Oh no. I'm going to fall in love with a story and it's never going to get finished." But it turns out it's all done! :)

I have to say that I loved this story. If Amy's based on you, I think you'd be a really funny friend to have offline :p I thought she was hilarious, in an offhand way. I also really liked Ron-such a sweet and insightful person. I have to admit that I liked Alex, as well, though I wish that, at times, he could have been a little nicer.

Jonathan, I didn't really like at all, but I started to like him a little bit when you described their first date and stuff like that. In the end, I didn't especially like him, though.

Overall-cool stuff! :) Nice job.
Tanoshimi chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Your storie are pretty interessing ! Amy will surely have problems with Alex and Jonathon ! I'll go read the following chapter right away ... (sorry for my english, i'm french :P)
untitled furniture chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Great story... haven't finshed it yet but I will! I have school in the morning.

-Tweetz
RavenChick07 chapter 23 . 1/11/2006
good story I enjoyed it
RavenChick07 chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
Good job I really like this story I swear its my own, I got used by a guy too and it sucked. Good job keep it up
euphorix chapter 23 . 12/21/2005
i just ead ur whole story. augh! she gets with RON? i mean ron is nice and all... but how about alex? nevertheless, that was a really good story. i like it a lot. and i like amy too. and alex. :) good job!
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Hmm... At the end, Ron sounds like he's describing a horse. You know, "nice mouth, good soft mouth, hard head, full neck, deep chest, fine legs, nice quarters..." Somehow, it makes me dislike him even more. Nice touch.
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Just so that you know, Fortinbras rules Denmark after the end of the play. And I'll prove it.

In Hamlet's last line, he says, "but I do prophesy the election lights/ on Fortinbras: he has my dying voice". Apparently, there is a kind of election when there is no one left of the royal blood, and Hamlet voted for Fortinbras, who actually has some royal blood somehow.

When Fortinbras comes in, he says, "For me, with sorrow I embrace my fortune;/I have some rights of memory in this kingdom/ Which now to claim my vantage doth invite me." He's saying he's sad that Hamlet's dead, and through this death he's become the ruler of Denmark.

Just so that you know. I thought you might be interested by that. On with the rest of the story.
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Just a small thing: Why, oh, why is she short at five three? I'm five two, or almost there! She's not short, she's tall! -_-
473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »